jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you believe in God?

1. amithak50 profile image60
    amithak50posted 6 years ago

Do you believe in God?

2. Jesus was a hippy profile image60
    Jesus was a hippyposted 6 years ago

nope

3. profile image0
    freezbayposted 6 years ago

Of course! Scientists and other atheists say that this entire earth, universe and other creatures were born due to natural and environmental changes and their consequences. But, what most of us don't know is that a single human's DNA if extracted and spread out can create a pathway from earth to the moon! Such a creation - a natural creation??!?!?! Anyways, most of these atheists and scientists when questioned deeply reach out the answer -GOD! Others, give up!

4. blessedp profile image81
    blessedpposted 6 years ago

I am shouting it out loud, "Yes!" I believe in God.  He His the God of heaven and earth and every living creature. And I believe in the Holy Bible.

5. TheLifeExperiment profile image57
    TheLifeExperimentposted 6 years ago

Nope. I personally can't wholeheartedly trust everything I read and then make it such a huge part of my life. I need proof, tangible evidence that something like a god exists, and there hasn't been any of that.  I don't need to go to a church to know that killing, stealing, cheating, etc. is wrong. Besides, even if I was exploring religions, I wouldn't want to be part of one where a God who is supposed to be forgiving and loving sends people to hell for all eternity. No one deserves that kind of punishment- if you think about it, one person in hell will eventually experience more pain than everyone on earth combined. I'd never believe in or follow a god like that. I believe in evolution, where everything has been proven and the links actually make sense smile

working