How do you cope, if you desperately want something and you are not getting it.
Good question. Don't put there any thought that may stop you from getting it.
Patience and perseverance. If you want something and you're not getting it, ask yourself why you're not getting it. Are you taking steps towards it? Are you setting wheels in motion so that it will come to you? Are you taking the initiative to make your own dreams come true? If you are, and it still won't come, you can either continue down that path, hoping for future success, or find a new path to follow.
2) Enjoy something you already have
3) Take real time and focus to feel grateful for things that you have
4) Look at options. Think, "Why do I want this? Would something else serve?"
5) Spend time in nature, or reading a book, or with friends, and enjoy life as it is.
6) If all this fails, go to the ocean, or into the woods and dig a hole into the ground. Then scream and yell out all your frustration. If you're at the ocean, thank the ocean when you are done. If you're in the woods, bury your frustration then leave it behind. And take a gift from nature - the joy of being, without asking for anything.
If you're religious you pray, if you're an atheist you get drunk:)
I always believe in working towards my goal. If I want something, I will plan to achieve it within certain targetted time.
I know that if I have my plan and work towards it, I will get it eventually based on my goal. It is learning how you organize yourself to attain your final goal.
I get pretty frustrated when that happens and if its been long enough already and I know I've done all I can, I try to move on.
Persevere, I have been fighting this battle for a long while now, but I will not give up, ever. I should say, as long as it is a healthy goal and does not hurt you or anyone else.
I am told that eating worms is very therapeutic. Otherwise, evaluate what it is that you really want and set goals that will get you closer each day to being in a position to obtain what you want. If it is a boy or significant other you are coveting then all bets are off..
1. take a deep breath , relax
2. think ,do you actually need it?
3. ask, why you need it
4. think, what if you could get some thing much better?
5.dream about it
6. if your dreams are that powerful enough , you might actually get it someday.
I think the best answer to your question is contingent upon what it is that you are desperately seeking.
by P. Kaevas5 months ago
Is it legal to ask donations for yourself?Im wondering if its possible to earn money out of donations from others? if the money is for your own use?
by Carolee Samuda24 months ago
How do you fix a relationship whose trust has been broken by infidelity?
by Infopedia6 years ago
If you were god for a day, what would you do?
by marinealways248 years ago
Are you a prophet?
by Peeples2 years ago
Christians, If you sin and die 5 minutes later do you go to hell?So if you don't have time to ask for your forgiveness do you go to hell? Can your God forgive you and accept you into heaven even if you didn't get a...
by Insightful Tiger3 years ago
Why is the name of God missing from most Bibles?The name of God is found close to 7,000 time in the original language that the Bible was written in, why is it now missing from many Bibles? and why do you feel that way?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.