jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (11 posts)

What is the best quality that you find in humans?

1. taw2012 profile image60
    taw2012posted 5 years ago

What is the best quality that you find in humans?

2. msorensson profile image72
    msorenssonposted 5 years ago

Tenacity..also called will...............

3. bmcoll3278 profile image76
    bmcoll3278posted 5 years ago

Love. Every thing good we do starts with love . Love of self or love of others either way it affects most decisions we make. And without it we would still be in caves.

4. profile image0
    Dr Cilposted 5 years ago

I believe the best quality may be compassion.  Most people have compassion for people they don't even know, especially when something traggic happens in their lives.

5. edhan profile image60
    edhanposted 5 years ago

Giving a helping hand when friends are in need.

We support each other in time of crisis and that is the best quality as a human being.

6. Sold Out to Jesus profile image61
    Sold Out to Jesusposted 5 years ago

Honesty, love, and compassion.  Having a servants heart and being charitable.

1. profile image0
      oceansiderposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I agree that showing love, being honest and compassionate are the most important things we can do upon this earth, because by doing so, we are emulating Jesus Christ, our God and Savior!!

7. MichaelTimbes profile image61
    MichaelTimbesposted 5 years ago

I would say the best quality in humans alone would be their amazing talent of making mistakes and learning from them.

8. Cre8tor profile image98
    Cre8torposted 5 years ago

Humility. There are many but this one I feel breeds other good qualities. I've had the chance to meet certain people that seemingly have everything one could ever want and through humility, you would never know. They stay honest, understanding, and appreciative through humility and the understanding that what they have has nothing to do with who they are.

9. daborn7 profile image80
    daborn7posted 5 years ago

I think the best quality in a human being is the ability to forgive because we are human, and we do make mistakes. Without forgiveness, the world would be a mess. Everyone would hold grudges for all the mistakes we make and noone would be forgiven.

10. Darrell Roberts profile image70
    Darrell Robertsposted 5 years ago

I find patience to be a great quality in a huma being.  everything takes time to develop.  I find that many mistakes that are made is from trying to go too fast.  Patience helps in relationships, because it takes time to learn the heart and mind of another person, this is if you want a relationship that will last.

Best wishes.