jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

I you were able to only keep one material possession that you own, what would th

1. Ranzi profile image82
    Ranziposted 5 years ago

I you were able to only keep one material possession that you own, what would that be?

2. MilesArmbruster profile image62
    MilesArmbrusterposted 5 years ago

Well, I guess that I would need some clothes, otherwise life would get pretty embarrassing. If I could pick two things it would be clothes and my bible - in the ESV translation.

3. Perspycacious profile image82
    Perspycaciousposted 5 years ago

It would be a precious Bible, but it shuld be kept in mind that even that is likely to become worn over time (only if referred to and studied frequently, of course.)

4. Agnes Penn profile image82
    Agnes Pennposted 5 years ago

My Bible.  In the middle of crises, contemplating nature, understanding people; I can always get my bearings, solve problems or accept my not being able to solve problems with the Word.

5. profile image0
    Dr Cilposted 5 years ago

I would keep my bible.  Because through it all, If I can connect with God, he will sustain me, comfort me, heal me, guide me.  He will supply all of my needs.

6. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

My iPad and cord.  That is assuming that with my one material possession I would have power.  But if not, as the others say, my Bible.  I have a Bible on my iPad but without power, it wouldn't do me much good.

7. Seeker7 profile image96
    Seeker7posted 5 years ago

I'd keep my computer. They can do so much now that it would make up for the loss of anything else. I honestly don't think I would miss anything else that much, but I would miss my computer!

8. Darrell Roberts profile image71
    Darrell Robertsposted 5 years ago

I would keep my computer.  I almost said my car but I really do not need a car.  The public transporation is good enough.  On my computer is so much valuable information that would be impossible for me to replaceI have an external hard drive as a back up, but I would rather the computer.

Best wishes

working