jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

High hopes, big dreams and a big heart may be a weakness, how these may be stre

1. davenmidtown profile image88
    davenmidtownposted 5 years ago

High hopes, big dreams and a big heart may be a weakness,  how these may be strengths?

2. d.william profile image75
    d.williamposted 5 years ago

I don't see these as being a weakness, they are all strengths in a person (positive attributes), except if they are out of proportion with reality.  In which case the disappointment of any of them failing could be devastating to the one with those high hope, big dreams and big heart.

3. endless sea profile image74
    endless seaposted 5 years ago

They are not weakness, what many people fail to do is understand the true meaning of these three... having high hopes makes you optimistic and give you courage and feeling that you can still have it and do it.. It saves you from falling into pit of depression and negativity. Some times  hopes are misunderstood with dependence on anyone or anything, where as they are just opposite of depending on others it helps you to depend on yourself even at time of great crisis.

Big dreams!!, one of my favorite quotes is as follows ," I you want to do some thing big in your life you should dream big." and I believe that quote as well, what man chases are his dreams and as long as you are not dreaming big which means not chasing big world, greatness you could never achieve them. People often misunderstand it with having big desire which is again quite opposite of it. Dreams give you a blue print of what you are about to do and what you have to do in life where as desires lead you away from what you should do to what your desire want you to do.

Now for final part a big heart is strongest aspects of a person it defines a nature of person's being how you talk how you live and what you love and whom you love are all related to heart the bigger the heart the merrier you will be cause the more number of people will be within it and with lots in your heart if there is even 1 such person as we call 'true friend' or 'real love' even if you dreams are shattered your hopes are broken and everyone leaves you you can always have one person with you to support and it is said to mend a broken man we don't need million people but we need just one person who can mean millions to him.

That's what I believe in. many might disagree with me, but I stand with what I believe!! smile

Thanks for asking!!!

4. bhargvi sharma profile image50
    bhargvi sharmaposted 5 years ago

By conquering your weakness. Your weakness will be your strength when you put your skills in some test; as testing your may identify you with yourself i.e identifies you with your qualities. Moreover thinking high, be cool & calm & pushing hard to achieve your dreams may conquer your weakness. smile

5. whonunuwho profile image80
    whonunuwhoposted 5 years ago

Just look at Disney, Ford, Lucas, and a great many other authors, scientists, and inventors, and see how their big hearts, high hopes, and big dreams kept them going until they reached the summit of their success.