God blessed America - what's next? More blessings? or curses for our disobedienc

1. bluebird profile image69
    bluebirdposted 5 years ago

God blessed America - what's next? More blessings? or curses for our disobedience?

Do you think America is still being blessed? If so, look around, then think again.
    I want your opinions and I thank you in advance.

2. aka-dj profile image76
    aka-djposted 5 years ago

Whenever anything is removed from it's place, the space gets filled with something else. America, (or any nation for that matter) is blessed as a result of obedience and reverence of Him.
    Once that reverence and obedience is no longer followed, the blessings also diminish. God does not reward rebellion, pride or sin (in general). In other words, He removes His blessings.
    This leaves a void, in the spiritual,, and there are plenty of other spirits that will fill the void, and they bring ANYTHING BUT blessings with them. See Matt. 12;44
    Those who continue to serve the Lord will still be blessed, but no the nation that has turned it's back on Him. Worse yet, tol Him to get out!
    Sad, very sad.

3. lone77star profile image84
    lone77starposted 5 years ago

As a nation, no. There is much that needs to be done to deserve His blessings, again.

America has lost its way. Right now, its leaders are under the spell of greed and the lies of the hidden powerful.

According to one movie producer, the late Aaron Russo, the Rockefellers have in store for us a microchip which will be required for any buying or selling. Is this the mark of the beast mentioned in Revelation 13? I'm afraid too many will take that mark when it becomes available.

I don't know God's plan, but I hope we can forestall the coming disaster to give us time to help more people prepare. In politics, there seems to be one good soul, who is consistent in his love of America, its Constitution and in God and Christ. He has never wavered in his nearly 3 decades in Congress. Ron Paul is quietly collecting delegates despite the GOP's attempts at election fraud (at least 4 times caught on video).

I suspect that we might have something like 4 years from now before everything falls apart, if Ron Paul gets elected. But we might have as little as days, weeks or months, too. We each need to have about 4 years of food available or a farm to grow it.

Under both Bush and Obama, the national debt has skyrocketed -- now at $15.3 Trillion. It was scary 10 years ago at $5 Trillion. When that debt bubble bursts, then we will likely have chaos, martial law, broken infrastructure, food shortages, starvation, disease, riots and war. That's worldwide.

These Homo sapiens bodies don't matter, in the long run. We were created in His image and He is not Homo sapiens. We need to wake up the sleeping immortal, within.