jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

What is Daze-a-vous?

1. suzzycue profile image92
    suzzycueposted 5 years ago

What is Daze-a-vous?

2. Faith Reaper profile image87
    Faith Reaperposted 5 years ago

Ha, suzzycue, that is so cute!  I do not know about "daze-a-vous' but deja vu is French, and it is when you get the feeling that you have already witnessed or experienced something before, with a sense of eeriness.  It literrally means "already seen."  I had four years of French in high school, so that is the only reason I know about it.  Not sure if you are referring to the same thing though.

1. suzzycue profile image92
      suzzycueposted 5 years agoin reply to this

No wonder I could not find it in the dictionary. lol. I have been getting deja vu a lot lately and was wondering why am I getting so much at one time? Thanks for your input Faith Reaper.

3. ackman1465 profile image60
    ackman1465posted 5 years ago

Reaper.... I, like you, believed that suzzy might have mistaken "deja vu"... but then I remember last Saturday night, when I had too much to drink, and my eyes got all glassy and I experienced "dazed-a-view", wherein everything looked blurry and it seemed as if the Earth was wobbling....

Is that what you were asking about, suzzy????

1. Faith Reaper profile image87
      Faith Reaperposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I was thinking that same thing, if one is dazed and confused from alcohol or other such things.  Ha.  That is cute.  In His Love, Faith Reaper

working