jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

How do you know you are or you are not a Christian?

1. factsknowing profile image70
    factsknowingposted 5 years ago

How do you know you are or you are not a Christian?

Not only christians go to church. You can still explain what you think church means to you.

2. Mahmo profile image61
    Mahmoposted 5 years ago
  3. Dubuquedogtrainer profile image59
    Dubuquedogtrainerposted 5 years ago

In my opinion based on what the Bible says, a "Christian" is someone who has been born again, that is who has repented of his or her sins, had a true change of heart and has accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior of his/her life.  I believe the book of 1John at the back of the Bible is also helpful for those who are not sure of their faith.

4. Catherine Kane profile image81
    Catherine Kaneposted 5 years ago

I believe that being a Christian is being a follower of Christ's example and doing our best to live according to His example

Church is fine, but the Pharisees were big on church but still did not follow Christ

5. tlmcgaa70 profile image77
    tlmcgaa70posted 5 years ago

there was a time i referred to myself as christian. to me it meant accepting CHRIST as the only Son of the lLiving GOD and my Saviour. it means following the example CHRIST set for us. now i refer to myself as a child of the Living GOD, simply because so many people who claim to be christian pollute the term. they give all Christians a bad name and they dont care.

6. suzanno profile image73
    suzannoposted 5 years ago

just ask yourself...do u believe in Christ ...do u love Christ....do u fear god....do u believe in the theories of Christianity .....u have had your baptism..
    if you could get a few yes for the above questions .....then you can understand that you are a christian...

1. Catherine Kane profile image81
      Catherine Kaneposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I'd think that part of the point of Christ is that we don't need to fear God....