jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Have you ever seen a ghost?

1. eugbug profile image98
    eugbugposted 5 years ago

Have you ever seen a ghost?

2. Phelcky profile image60
    Phelckyposted 5 years ago

No but I think it would be cool to see one, but I would probably be scared out of my mind smile

3. Jewels profile image84
    Jewelsposted 5 years ago

Yes I have.  I cleared two of them last week.

4. Disturbia profile image61
    Disturbiaposted 5 years ago

No, and I don't believe in them either, however, certain members of my family seem to be able to communicate with spirits and according to my daughters, our house has a friendly female spirit who protects us.

5. kathyinmn profile image58
    kathyinmnposted 5 years ago

I am a ghost hunter and I have seen spirits in many forms. I have seen them as a mist, as a shadow, I have seen them translucent, and I have seen them as solid as you or me.

I also have heard them from time to time.

6. miss1magination profile image66
    miss1maginationposted 5 years ago

Please don't think I'm a weirdo but yes I have had two experiences
    1: My dog died about 2 years ago and I was really upset, she actually run away and died. I heard her spirit barking outside my front door where she used to sit on her bed, we don't have dogs in our neighbourhood.

2: I was driving on a main busy road and looked up to a big light pole saw a white see through spirit go around the light, it then blow out I was the only person on the road at that time I know dozens of motorists have died there.

7. Muhammad Royhan profile image61
    Muhammad Royhanposted 5 years ago

yes, i have seen. but about 12 years ago.
    And about 9 years ago i have heard they call me but not see.

8. Andrea Rose profile image70
    Andrea Roseposted 5 years ago

I haven't really seen a ghost. I have seen orbs and shadows, hints of ghosts I guess. And I do have a Polaroid picture of when I was younger and there is a white mist figure next to me.

working