jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

If Your Mind Came Out Of Your Head: What Would It Look Like?

1. vveasey profile image84
    vveaseyposted 5 years ago

If Your Mind Came Out Of Your Head: What Would It Look Like?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6857293_f260.jpg

2. abo ajoba profile image61
    abo ajobaposted 5 years ago

If your mind comes out of your head it will look exactly like the universe. Like universe it will remain mysterious to you. We do experience that our mind is always mysterious though it is within our head.

vveaseyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Interesting!

3. profile image0
    markbennisposted 5 years ago

If my mind came out of my head I don’t think I would worry what it would look like, as I would be more concerned how I could get it back in again.  LOL  smile

Ha ha ha ha funny1

4. Zeitnixe profile image57
    Zeitnixeposted 5 years ago

That's an interesting question .... I tend to think in patterns of colours and tectures, and often see my thoughts, memory structure, and conversations this way. My mind would externally look like a multi-coloured plasma, which can change shape as thoughts change. Maybe smile

Good one!

I can see that!

5. Jewels profile image84
    Jewelsposted 5 years ago

Well I experience the mind as being beyond the brain so it doesn't come out of the head, but descends into it.  Or at least thoughts are what descend and stimulate the brain.  It looks a bit like the drawing - the upper part of it anyway.  And it feels similar.  Via meditation I've had the experience of stopping thoughts and feeling the actual stimulation of that superhighway of thoughtforms.  A bit like that drawing where the vertical column is what thoughts descend into. I've done a few hubs on this topic and you're welcome to visit.

Thanks for your input!

6. Darrell Roberts profile image72
    Darrell Robertsposted 5 years ago

If my mind came out of my head it would look like a beautiful world where all beings are happy and no one has to work. Everyone would just enjoy. In my mind I create all different types of worlds so I really could not give a short answer.

Best wishes.

Short answers not required. It was a good answer. A beautiful answer.

working