jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What is the FIRST THING that comes to mind when you hear the word...............

1. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 3 years ago

What is the FIRST THING that comes to mind when you hear the word...............SCORPIO?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12080911_f260.jpg

2. word55 profile image73
    word55posted 3 years ago

Black Widow Spider or at least a poisonous spider. Yikes!

3. SilentMagenta profile image71
    SilentMagentaposted 3 years ago

Me. My zodiac sign is a scorpio. I love my zodiac sign.

4. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

Sensuality, mysterious, magnetism, dynamic, intelligent, charming, determined....etc Well that's enough about me! LOL!

5. Efficient Admin profile image92
    Efficient Adminposted 3 years ago

Someone who will Sting if you don't watch out.

6. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 3 years ago

I think of the Simpsons episode "You Only Move Twice," in which Homer moves to a new city to take a job working for Globex Corporation - run by zillionaire Hank Scorpio, who turns out to be a James Bond-style supervillain intent on world domination...

...but I'm probably the only one.

7. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12193548_f260.jpg

Scorpio IS:
    (1) Magnetic to the core.  They seem to have THAT AURA which draws others to them.  Oh come to me, my lovely one.......

(2) Darkness.  There is something indescribably dark about Scorpio.  They have a dark presence, even blonde and fair Scorpios exude that DARK presence and aura. 

(3) Powerful.  They know who they ARE.  To them, power is a part of human existence and life.  They are quite adept at using power.  They must and love being in control.  The worst thing for Scorpio is to be.....vulnerable.

(4) Mysterious.  They are not about to reveal EVERYTHING.  Besides, they feel that there are certain things which only they will know and they INTEND to have it that way.

working