jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you have any regrets?

1. Recently Awakened profile image61
    Recently Awakenedposted 5 years ago

Do you have any regrets?

2. edhan profile image60
    edhanposted 5 years ago

Up till now, there is no regret.

I have lived the life that I am looking for though I still yet to manage to bring myself to the next level of life.

3. MsDora profile image96
    MsDoraposted 5 years ago

Like Frank Sinitra sang, "Regrets, I've had a few," and one of them I can mention.  I regret not being more aggressive.  I think that most of my other regrets are based on that one.

4. unknown spy profile image76
    unknown spyposted 5 years ago

Yes..I regret I close my heart and eyes to someone I love.. I'm in the state of denial at that time, I just cant accept the fact that she's dying. I just wanted to go away when the right thing to do is take care of her every single day... I wish I could turn back the time..Now, I cant go to sleep without crying..

5. SportsBetter profile image78
    SportsBetterposted 5 years ago

Yes! I think everyone has some sort of event in their lives they wished they could change. The question is, is it worth it?

Think about it, lets say you change some insignificant but that is important to you, will that create a "butterfly effect" and change many other things.  Maybe your whole path in life would be different.

6. Cristale profile image84
    Cristaleposted 5 years ago

I regret loosing my son and all of the hurt I have caused many people. I regret not living with no regrets, and I also regret this life.

working