jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

Which person in your life has had the most influence on who you are today?

1. Adamowen profile image81
    Adamowenposted 5 years ago

Which person in your life has had the most influence on who you are today?

2. CloudExplorer profile image78
    CloudExplorerposted 5 years ago

My grandfather love playing him some chess, and he was a champ at it, even though he never was in any competitions for it. His knowledge on life, and wisdom of knowing what to do in most instances living was passed down to me as a child on the chess board, thus making him the most influential in my life. This article is something of a gift to the hubpages community, as a way to show that there's many ways to learn certain great truths of wisdom about life. read more

3. Cristale profile image85
    Cristaleposted 5 years ago

God. If it were not for Him, I would not be here literally.

4. peeples profile image92
    peeplesposted 5 years ago

My guardian as a teen was the state of South Carolina. They had the most influence on what I became as an adult. Everything I saw, every program they put me in, every new foster home they transfered me to, all shaped me into the adult I am today. There has been no one person but a group of people (including myself) who made me into a responsible adult.

5. milleramanda53 profile image79
    milleramanda53posted 5 years ago

My husband, he has supported me through everything even when I was certain of failure he encouraged me to keep moving forward and not back down until I got it right and when he taught me not to let people talk down to me. And because of him I am who I am and I'm able to encourage our children to do the same.

6. whonunuwho profile image80
    whonunuwhoposted 5 years ago

My mother, my guardian angel, and who gave me the internal fortitude to make a success of my life.

7. ChitrangadaSharan profile image57
    ChitrangadaSharanposted 5 years ago

My parents and after marriage, my husband.

8. edhan profile image60
    edhanposted 5 years ago

My wife.

She is my motivation of creating harmony in my family.

She is who I work to achieve happiness and joy.

9. onegoodwoman profile image77
    onegoodwomanposted 5 years ago

That would be the Grandmother, who reared me up, in my Mother's absence.

10. dghbrh profile image77
    dghbrhposted 5 years ago

My son....as after he was born i found this unlimited zeal to explore world anew.
    My hubby .... as he influences me to win the game which i always think i lost.
    God....has the most important role to play in my life else i would not have been what i am today.

11. zsobig profile image83
    zsobigposted 5 years ago

I guess most of the people say my parents.
    I do the same with some addition: my grandparents influenced me a lot too, perticularly my grandma, who was a very peaceful and helpful woman, she was very religious and was loving with everyone. Sadly, she passed away 2 years ago, but there's no day on which I would not think of her!
    Despite these in the past 7 years I think my fiance (oops, my husband - for a week now smile) had the most influence on me. Without influencing each other in good and bad ways as well, there would be no long term relationships I guess.

12. manatita44 profile image83
    manatita44posted 4 years ago

Sri Chinmoy, my Spiritual Teacher.
    I have sat at His feet for nearly 30 years and I've gone through a radical transformation of my lower and higher natures in the process.

working