jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What if God did not answer your prayer, will He still be your Father?

1. Segun Tewogbola profile image75
    Segun Tewogbolaposted 5 years ago

What if God did not answer your prayer, will He still be your Father?

2. BobMonger profile image60
    BobMongerposted 5 years ago

But you see, God answers all prayers. However, no where is it written that you're going to like the answer and sometimes the answer is "no."

3. naeemebrahimjee profile image76
    naeemebrahimjeeposted 5 years ago

When you were a kid. And your mother took you to the supermarket to do the weekly shop.

You would see some sweets you wanted and you would kick up a fuss saying you wanted them.

Mum would say no.

She didn't do what you want. Does this mean she's no longer your mother?

4. omo daddy profile image77
    omo daddyposted 5 years ago

Yes He is my father all the time. This is because His Might is not determined by His answers to my prayers but by His will alone being made perfect in my life always. If we allow God abide in us our prayer will be that His will be done, not our will. If we desire God's will when we pray we won't feel that our prayers are not answered at all because we trust Him.

5. profile image0
    Garifaliaposted 5 years ago

God always answers prayers; it's just that we're too small in mind to see his answer sometimes. Can denying your physical father make him any less your father?

6. Saved by Jesus profile image56
    Saved by Jesusposted 5 years ago

Of course He would be.  He always answers prayers-sometimes He says "yes", sometimes "no", and sometimes "wait".  But He always answers us.