What do you think about Islam's justice system?

Jump to Last Post 1-22 of 22 discussions (110 posts)
  1. thirdmillenium profile image61
    thirdmilleniumposted 14 years ago

They amputate limbs, hang the criminals in public and flog adulterers.
    Have you ever felt, "he/she deserves it"

1. Paraglider profile image87
      Paragliderposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You're talking about Sharia law. In some places it is carried out to the letter, but in many places the sharia prescribed sentence is taken as a guide only, to be commuted or modified by the State authorities.

2. profile image0
      Madame Xposted 14 years agoin reply to this

The 8th Amendment states. "Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

No one deserves these things and Sharia law is a outrage to humanity.

1. prettydarkhorse profile image63
        prettydarkhorseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

hi, but it is their culture, and we should respect it, laws are based on religion and mores of the people in a culture...unles of course it is used to harm other people in other culture,

1. profile image0

It is NOT acceptable to condone barbarism under the guise of "but it is their culture". Sorry, pdh, but I guess we disagree on this one.

1. prettydarkhorse profile image63
            prettydarkhorseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

it is OK, I respect your opinion,

2. profile image0
            china manposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It IS acceptable to condone other cultures - it is only YOUR opinion that theirs is barbarous, THEY think our culture is primitive and barbaric in relation to other issues.

It is difficult to argue across the systems - in THEIR system you can leave your stuff on the beach while you go off swimming etc - come back 6 hours later KNOWING that it will still be there - in our culture we are afraid to leave a child in the playground alone for seconds!

1. Sab Oh profile image57
              Sab Ohposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It is not accurate to suggest there is no theft in Islamic countries.

2. profile image0

Oh leave your pc crap out of it. Barbarism is barbarism no matter who's doing it.

1. profile image0

The problem is exactly that - The US with the UK are maybe the most barbaric culture at this moment in time. We are trashing Iraq for oil under the ridiculous guise of being the 'worlds police', huge sections of our people are dong drugs and unbelievably horrendous things happening everywhere - just because you don't want to see them doesn't make them less barbaric !  On another forum they are discussing recently convicted parents, one pair who were feeding their 2 and 5 year old's cocaine, and a mother who microwaved her baby. Just what is your definition of barbaric that our own escapes from it?

2. profile image0
          LegendaryHeroposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I don't think it is anyway acceptable for women to be beaten for wearing improper clothes (according to muslim beliefs), for them to be stoned for being raped, and for them to have acid poured on them for trying to learn.

It may be their culture, but I'm not going to respect it, in fact, I'm going to say its wrong.

3. profile image0
      Poppa Bluesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

No. That's not justice, it's barbarian, ruthless, and cruel!

4. profile image0
      Brenda Durhamposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Umm.... I think actually that there are some valid points to their system,  for THEIR people.   And in the USA, there USED TO BE some similar strict standards in effect.  While I'm glad we've become "civilized",  I think we also became TOO civilized because now we're a "tolerant" nation that tolerates gross misbehavior and even crime in many instances, particularly moral crime.

No matter what I think about the actual system,  I know one thing-------it should not be brought to the USA.
      Muslim countries should have the right to make and enforce their own laws according to the Islam ways if that's how their majority or their religion wants to maintain their nations.

We in the US can't fix all other countries.
      But we should keep those laws and religions and cultures from invading our own nation.

1. earnestshub profile image80
        earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I agree with you on this Brenda! We are not the world's policeman, not Any of us. I despise these laws, and the way it treats people, but if that is what they want....

2. Pandoras Box profile image61
        Pandoras Boxposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Like adultery? Sodomy? Dare I say it, homosexuality? Yeah we really shouldn't tolerate that stuff.. Let's stone 'em all.

1. profile image0
          Twenty One Daysposted 14 years agoin reply to this

interesting how all three are sexual in nature and can cause diseases particularly chlamydia, syphilis, gonorrhea.

having smaller population back then, with such diseases would have destroyed society.

Not saying we should stone them all...

1. tantrum profile image60
            tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Of course not !
            We will begin with you !

1. profile image0

why?
              i don't qualify as a Liberal Socialite. tongue

Maybe. But you qualify as the ones that  have to go ! lol

1. profile image0
                  Denno66posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yeah! Sack 'em! big_smile

lol lol

2. profile image0

If I'm going, you have to show me the 'way'.
                  Seein` as I'm a gentleman, ladies first.

lol
                    I can't. I'm busy making the list

Like cloven foot animals and shellfish? Adultery I'll give ya, I guess, in as much as it means sleeping around. But sodomy and homosexuality, no.

1. profile image0

animals as well.

btw, any type of oral / anal exchange most certainly could have coughed up those sicknesses between males & females - considering  it was a free-for-all orgy, even amongst many married couples.

here's a fun fact: much of Mosiac law was based on hygiene not morality. ( food, care of animals, dead bodies, etc.)

very interesting.

1. Pandoras Box profile image61

LOL, dang twenty, no beastiality? LOL

Okay that's totally not what I meant. What I meant was like pigs have to be cooked to a high temp to avoid salmonella (sp?). Whereas other forms of meat are less tricky. Shellfish too is more dangerous than other forms of meat or fish.

So it's a rational reason why eons ago, they may have been considered taboo.

You were offering an excuse for taboos against certain sexual sins, that they spread disease. However, in monogamous relationships, they do not, excluding adultery. And yeah I'll give you beastiality as well, and gladly. And incest. I may be from the south, but...

I tend to think the taboo against homosexuality was just that it kinda grossed people out. Straight people still don't understand it, or get it, I should say. Easy for a straight man to say that's wrong about something he doesn't understand.

1. profile image0

big_smile

no worries.
                  yeah, i know the food thing, especially shellfish since some are the 'ocean cleaners'.

( i miss the restaurant biz sometimes ) sad(

Yeah I agree with that. You edited it I believe.

It clearly wasn't a god saying these things, passing down these laws, it was man doing their best with what they knew at the time.

2. tantrum profile image60

lol
          Maybe we should ask Guantanamo prisoners what they think of western laws !

Yes, we could ask them about the three squares a day they get, the health exams, the safety, the exercise, the bending over backwards to make sure they can still practice their faith. I wonder how it compares to being imprisoned in their home countries?

Is that what they told you ? lol
              Nice brainwashing ! It becomes you ! lol

They don't get all those things I mentioned? Would conditions be 'gentler' for them in prisons in their home countries for the kind of 'crimes' they commited?

And don't tell me it's a lie ! lol

3. profile image0

Yes - this is the problem with trying to define 'moral crime' morals are fixed traditional ideas - it is time morals were discarded and replaced with ethical values to keep up with changing society. If you apply morals then the 'people' of the US and the UK should be tried for destroying Iraq, illegally, and our leaders tried for lying to us about WMD instead of us all brushing it under the mental carpet.

It wasn't illegal and they didn't lie, so your example doesn't work.

5. profile image0
      bernie1936posted 14 years agoin reply to this

sharia law sucks

6. Arjumand01 profile image59
      Arjumand01posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Isn't it better to prescribe the right punishment according to shariah and check crime than to let criminals let loose to do what they want.See the practical implementation.KSA and middle east have the least rates of crimes unlike US -highest rate of rape,crimes(the westerners themselves agree) .

7. profile image50
      paarsurreyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hi friends

I think Bible also supports these punishments; though Quran does not support all of them. Jesus was also hanged by the Jews in terms of Deuteronomy being false Prophet; it is another thing that Jews failed in their attempt to kill Jesus on the Cross and he survived being a truthful Messenger of the Creator- God Allah YHWH, and he migrated to India.

Thanks

I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim

8. Dave Mathews profile image61
      Dave Mathewsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I think it is appauling especially when a daughter can be killed for not covering her hair when she goes out because it is thought to bring shame to the family. Is their no shame in murdering one's own daughter.

It is also appauling when Muslims hijack passenger carrying planes, and then deliberately crash them into buildings killing everyone on the plane as well as thousands working in the buildings.

Is this how the God of Islam teaches His people, killing is okay as log as it is done in the name of Allah, What kind of a god asks this of its children?

Muslim Islamic people are nothing but cowards that believe in nothing good.

1. Beelzedad profile image58
        Beelzedadposted 13 years agoin reply to this

The god of Abraham. smile

9. profile image50

Hi friends

They don't understand Quran/Islam/Muhammad correctly and hence they do it in mistake; it is their own fault not of  Quran/Islam/Muhammad . Islam's justice system is secular and equitable.

Thanks

10. Dave Mathews profile image61
      Dave Mathewsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

It was reported in the news about a month ago in Canada that a young Muslim Girl was murdered by her parents, because she went out one evening and failed to cover her head. The parents believe that because of religious beliefs, they were justified to kill the girl. What kind of religion is this? AND  What sort of God do they serve? My God would not ask such a thing of me or any other Christian.

1. Mark Knowles profile image59
        Mark Knowlesposted 13 years agoin reply to this

One word - Abraham.

It was reported in the news not long ago that a Christian family refused to get medical treatment for their sick daughter. Instead they decided to pray to God. Sadly, the girl endured agony for weeks and finally died. What sort of god do they serve? Just goes to show that religious beliefs will rot your brain - no matter which one you follow.

2. Abdul Muqeet Khan profile image39
        Abdul Muqeet Khanposted 12 years agoin reply to this

no one no one at all has any right to kill a girl or any body for that matter even if she dont cover her head at best what was to be done was to just tell her dont do it it if she does it its btw her and God alone that its no one has a right to do any thing

2. profile image0
    Poppa Bluesposted 14 years ago

The question was what do WE think of it, not what the people think that live under it.

Sure it's their culture and if they don't have a problem with it and they accept it, then fine.

3. myownworld profile image74
    myownworldposted 14 years ago

Trust me, I've seen my home country (pakistan) literally 'destroyed' by these maniacal taliban...and it has NOTHING to do with culture...(which in our case is Indian anyway). It's a sick and obsolete version of Islam that can not work in the modern world anymore. And there are millions of moderate muslims that actually hate it and are sick to death of the sharia law! (except this never reaches the media of course!)

4. rhamson profile image70
    rhamsonposted 14 years ago

My father lived and worked in Saudi Arabia for around 5 years back in the '80's.  He went down to the square in Jiddah to see the punishment that was carried out and was horribly appalled by the acts he saw.  The lashings were pretty bad but there was one man who had his hand cut off.  He said that the act took a couple of seconds but it seemed so distant from the whole process.  He said that perhaps if he had seen and understood the trial and the mans criminal history it would have given him some meaning other than the grotesque display he witnessed.  The man was caught stealing is all he knew.

5. errum fattah profile image61
    errum fattahposted 14 years ago

muslim's law's r very powerfull and goo..yea they kill murderer infront of public n to me its nice..look cuz of this laws their is peace in saudia. their is no kidnapping, stealling, terrorism etc etc...i hope this law will also could b in countries in which terrorism is spreading..

6. Flightkeeper profile image67
    Flightkeeperposted 14 years ago

Shariah Law is inappropriately overblown sentencing for crimes and treats women like second class citizens.

1. de'Arab profile image54
      de'Arabposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I agree with you flightkeeper.

earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Oh? So it's just like the bible then? lol

7. danielthorne profile image40
    danielthorneposted 14 years ago

Islam is a violent bloodthirsty religion...they claim that they love death more than we christians love life...hmmm...

1. de'Arab profile image54
      de'Arabposted 14 years agoin reply to this

that what you say is not true danielthorne.Know your facts before you post.

2. skyfire profile image79
      skyfireposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Spot on. Moreover any non-islamic is termed as kafir and they think it's their duty to eradicate. Hence religion of peace.

8. WriteAngled profile image74
    WriteAngledposted 14 years ago

There are those, including the Archbishop of Canterbury, who argue that it is OK for Sharia law to be applied to Muslims living in the UK.

Idiots!

9. de'Arab profile image54
    de'Arabposted 14 years ago

If the perpetrators did in fact do the act that they are accused then it seems sorta OK....i guess. but the fact is that most of the time these people are wrongly accused and their system of justice is failing in that area. It is so wrong.

1. zahra omer profile image58
      zahra omerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

i cant comprehend why anyone would defend murderers and rapists,why shouldnt they be punished?u all speak of human rights,what about the rights of the person who was murdered?didnt he have a right to live?anyone who takes away a person s right to live or commits any other crime should be punished according to the shariah law,so that no one will ever dare commit that crime again.The extremely low crime rates in saudi arabia and uae are a testimony to any one who disagrees.

10. profile image0
    china manposted 14 years ago

Every society has the right to set its own rules - and in some respects I would have to say WTF does it have to do with us? There are many countries and cultures who think the continued application of the death sentence in the US is barbaric. I think the apparently millions of little fines and rules that apply in the UK are meaningless and degrading for its citizens. I think the unfair legal systems of parts of south America that are supported and never mentioned are also barbaric.

Sharia laws apply only to the countries and to the cultures that want it - what has it to do with us ?

1. profile image53
      (Q)posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Because Muslims want Sharia laws in YOUR country and MINE.

1. profile image0

And I don't see US trying to sell our ALSO horrendous Christian laws and morals to others - mostly the old testament version favoured by the fascist leaning right wing??

1. profile image0

Uh, fascism is left wing smile

1. profile image0

That doesn't seem to stop them leaning toward it does it big_smile

1. profile image0

Then they're not right wing lol

2. profile image53

That is besides the point. You asked how it can affect us and I answered your question. It will affect us if we allow Sharia Laws into our countries.

11. Lady_E profile image61
    Lady_Eposted 14 years ago

I think its unfair.  I also think Muslim women are put at a big disadvantage. What an oppressive system?!! I have listened to/read a lot of news on it and have watched documentaries on Sharia Law.

Not good...

12. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 14 years ago

Islamic justice = Midieval justice.

1. profile image0

Christian thinking = medieval thinking

1. profile image0
        sneakorocksolidposted 14 years agoin reply to this

If you're defending islam over Chritianity you need to get a handle on those cosmic waves their ruining you.

1. profile image0

I am defending the right of people to have what they want - not what others want to impose on them - especially religious bigots from both sides.

1. Jerami profile image58
            Jeramiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I think that we are so close to the end of the road that it is too late to defend anyone ...  except to defend them from me.
            we should all defend everyone else from us.  This is all that we really have power to do. Lets join hands and defend everyone from us.

2. Sab Oh profile image57

"I am defending the right of people to have what they want - not what others want to impose on them"

So you are defending the right of people to hold their faiths despite what some superior secular being deems "faulty" or 'non-thinking'?

3. profile image0
            sneakorocksolidposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Well let's review the menu:

1. If you're a prisoner of these civilized world diplomats you could have your head removed.

2. If you steal you get your hands cut-off. We spend thousands of dollars to try, house and feed you.

3. If you're gay you're put to death in some grizzily manner. Here we spend millions of dollars to apease sexual deviates.

4. If you're a woman you're really screwed. If you have premarital sex you get stoned to death. Here you're free to screw up your life and kill or abuse your baby.

5. If you're given to someone to be his"wife" and he feels you're speaking out of turn he has a right deliver punishment.
            Here we try and create an equal enviroment. Why would women want to be considered equals? Jeez!

6. If a 12 year old female there's a good chance you'll never know true love because you are now a sex slave for a fifity year old psycho with no teeth who beats you. Here you get to play soccer, go to the movies, go to school, and when it's time you can date and select your own husband.

7. If you're a child or a woman you may be forced to become a walking cruise missle. Here if your a child or woman you stand a real good chance to live a good life.

Well I see your reasoning why would any one choose to live in a country founded on Judeo/Christian values? When you could choose to live in a islamic country, what more could you ask?

What the hell is wrong with you Leonard!!??

1. profile image0

In my contact with Islam I have found people to be gracious, caring, civilized to an extent that you will never understand. I think you have been watching too many kluless klux klan movies and sucking up too much anti Islam propaganda from people justifying their war on Islam.  You I don't care about much, but such drivel obscures very real issues of human rights that could be addressed in Islamic countries, and the west.

Why do you think he could "never understand"? And are you seriously accusing him of associating with the KKK? Really?

And while we're at it, what is this "war on Islam" you mentioned?

1. profile image0

Why don't you stop dripping in with pointless moronic crap and start posting useful comments. It is just as easy, but it would require you to have an opinion.

Thank you for deciding my comments are pointless moronic crap. I hope someday I can manage something deemed "useful" by your superior "evolved," and "enlightened" self.

As I've said before, you are entitled to your opinions. I may not agree, and will say so if I don't, but I won't say you don't have an opinion. Even when you avoid answering direct questions.

2. profile image0

I think 'him' is perfectly able to answer for himself as it is 'him' and me who are having this discussion.

2. profile image53

As there is the Islamic propaganda from people justifying their religion and it's war on mankind, rationale and reason.

2. profile image0

religous thinking = no thinking at all

That statement makes no sense. I'm amazed that some people still think it's 'shocking' or proof of some great 'intellect' to make dramatic anti-religion statements. It's like they're looking for admiration or a pat on the back or something. How courageous to take a stand against any kind of establishment! What a bold, individual thinker! Yawn. It's old news that a certain sort of person has issues with faith and religion (and other things). There's no one left to impress.

If some people have faith and follow this or that religion - fine.
        If some people don't and/or don't want to follow this or that religion - fine.

The theatrics have grown cold.

Perhaps I missed that news report. Just what "certain sort of person" are you referring to?

13. Jerami profile image58
    Jeramiposted 14 years ago

Anyone's idea of Justus = injustice  to somebody

1. profile image0

Yes - I think this is the whole point smile

The other issue, not so simple, is that the more diverse and different ways there are around - the better we are able see the issues with our own.

I agree but only if we are paying attention.
           Some of us got it figgured out and then we shut our eyes to any other posability..

14. Pandoras Box profile image61
    Pandoras Boxposted 14 years ago

What about when the condemned turn out to be innocent?

If we believe that there is an afterlife....  being put to death as a punishment would in fact be a blessing.   Hope nobody cuts my hand off unjustly for stealing when I didn't do it.!!!   wouldn't be able to make an income and will have to steel again and then would loose the other hand.??????
      How is that justus? ...

1. profile image0

How is that a reasonable argument. Touting extremes is extremism and mindless.

Didn't know I was suposed to be making a reasonable "ARGUEMENT"  thought I was just talking.

2. profile image0

When we find a perfect answer to justice then this will not be an issue, I don't see that coming - and your comment also applies to every system.

True true.

15. profile image0
    Twenty One Daysposted 14 years ago

these types of laws were written many years ago.
    stoning, castration, limb removal, etc. were used as an extreme means of controlling crime in the population. there were no 'prisons' and 'lawyers'. There were rocks and witnesses.

We should not forget of all punishments, Rome was historically the worst. Absolute zero tolerance or mercy for anyone, public torture was a SPORT to them, a public expectation!

The need for public execution still is used today -primarily in (Western capital punishment)
    perhaps with today's more {cough} civilized nations, more humane forms of such displays are used -like lethal injection...

16. profile image0
    Denno66posted 14 years ago

Um, the door that says Tixe, um, ooops, Exit, sorry.... big_smile

17. Jerami profile image58
    Jeramiposted 14 years ago

The biggest problem is wondering if; whatever the rules are regardless of the consequences can we abide  well enough to get to the end of our journey with our eyes, arms, tongues, etc,. intact?

18. Pandoras Box profile image61
    Pandoras Boxposted 14 years ago

I am very proud of myself right now. I am not laughing in the face of the man who offered to "get a word" for me from god on the does god talk to you thread. I could laugh in his face, or I could go on at some length as to why I think his beliefs are foolish, but no, I shall not ridicule him or attempt to "re-educate" him.

I am so good.

But the temptation was really hard to resist. Don W if you should read this know that it's all your fault.

19. Alota profile image60
    Alotaposted 14 years ago

I love life, lets make peace not war

20. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 13 years ago

Islam's "justice" is about as insane as it gets. Hate, fear and abuse form it's basis.

1. profile image50

Hi friend earnestshub

I don't agree with you unless you prove it from the roots; Quran.

Thanks

earnestshubposted 13 years agoin reply to this

The quoran like the bible is a pile of controlling lies told by men.

21. TMMason profile image59
    TMMasonposted 13 years ago

Descriminatory, patriarchal, misogynistic, anti-christian, anti-jew, anti-pagan and non-believer, hateful, brutally sadistic, and unconstitutional.

Did I miss anything Pass.

Would you like me to post proof of my assertions... i can.

22. nkhoironi profile image60
    nkhoironiposted 13 years ago

I am sorry  for @earnestshub who might say something about Qur'an without reading it first. I suggest that you read it thoroughly and share your opinion after you get a real understanding.

1. profile image50

Hi friend nkhoironi

I agree with you. You have given a good piece of advice.

Thanks

2. earnestshub profile image80
      earnestshubposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Condescending horse poo! lol

Before you "feel sorry" for someone, maybe you should find out what they know first!
      I can quote the quoran or bible all day, done the study, put in the time!
      Been there, done that. smile
      If you want a pi**ing competition bring it on! lol

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)