jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you believe in Angels and/or Demons?

1. nanderson500 profile image88
    nanderson500posted 5 years ago

Do you believe in Angels and/or Demons?

And why?

2. Georgie Lowery profile image93
    Georgie Loweryposted 5 years ago

I believe in neither because I'm an atheist and they are religious terms. I do, however, believe there is something out there that cannot be explained with the knowledge we currently have.

3. eHealer profile image86
    eHealerposted 5 years ago

No, I don't believe angels or demons exist. But I've known the most beautiful people that I have called angels, and the worst of worst who are definitely demons. Hi Nanderson!

4. profile image52
    vashttii1posted 5 years ago

Yes , both... Demons live on earth, due to being thrown out of heaven. rev 12:9 and 1st peter 5:8... Angels are pretty kool they have an order of rank, Theirs the formost angel both in power and authority over the other angels,michael the archangel.Rev 12:7 -12. Arch means chief or principle. Impling one cheif angle. Plus the bible never referrs to him in pluarl. Ranking very high amoung angels in privileges and honor is the seraphs. Isa 6: 2,6 And also cherubs who to hold a special position in duties and responsibilities.Eze 10:1-22 Theres also angelic messengers who not just relay messages,  but are agents of God serving as executioners and protectors. Gen 19:1-26

working