jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (10 posts)

Do you worry about the roof over your head or the floor beneath your feet?

1. ginjill ashberry profile image76
    ginjill ashberryposted 5 years ago

Do you worry about the roof over your head or the floor beneath your feet?

When you face a dilemma in life, how do you organize your priorities? Stick to your previous list or rewrite your priorities list? This covers all situations and circumstances. I really like to hear your Big decision story. Thank you for sharing..

2. epigramman profile image68
    epigrammanposted 5 years ago

......no not at all, as long as Sannel is .... inbetween!

3. Lizvdw18 profile image61
    Lizvdw18posted 5 years ago

You always have to update your priority list, because some things that need to be done fast aren't always the most important.

1. loveofnight profile image80
      loveofnightposted 5 years agoin reply to this

good answer

4. Tami Fite profile image79
    Tami Fiteposted 5 years ago

I look to God for my provision -- and pray for those who have no home sad

5. Faith Reaper profile image89
    Faith Reaperposted 5 years ago

I just trust in the Lord God no matter what, as He provides and tells us in His word to not worry about tomorrow, what we will eat . . . so I do not, just as the birds of the air do not worry - as He has provided.

6. Suzanne Angwin profile image61
    Suzanne Angwinposted 5 years ago

Yes  do. I think many people hold this fear inside. Divide your problems up into smaller steps. Face you problems, never run from them! Divide and conquer.

7. glmclendon profile image61
    glmclendonposted 5 years ago

I try to put everything in the arms of God. Through prayer I ask the Lord for some answers as to how to handle the problem. Things that seem important today may not be that way the next day.Crying last for the night but joyu comes in the morning.

Stay Well

1. Conservative Lady profile image75
      Conservative Ladyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Very beautifully stated glmclendon

8. Attikos profile image78
    Attikosposted 5 years ago

It depends on the circumstances. You know, that ol' "The devil is in the details" adage. For instance, if it's still raining, there may be no point in mopping up the floor until after you've fixed that hole where the rain gets in. If your prized oriental rug is wet and not getting any wetter, well, you may want to start that to drying out before doing anything else.

You're always reprioritizing. Every day, sometimes every hour, occasionally more often than that. This is not a static world. Things change, and your plans must change along with them.