jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

In your life what makes you the most happiest and content? In your Soul.

1. Diane Woodson profile image60
    Diane Woodsonposted 5 years ago

In your life what makes you the most happiest and content? In your Soul.

Have you ever seen an angel? Do you believe that they exist?

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

The thing that makes my soul content is knowing that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all's sin, so that when we accept him our souls will be with Jesus and God the Father in Heaven for eternity. Accept him in your heart and confess with your mouth that Jesus is our savior. Amen!!

3. Frank Menchise profile image28
    Frank Menchiseposted 5 years ago

I believe that I have seen three angels and I am happy just because I have seen them, because for me this is the proof that our spiritual life exists. But I have to say now that I have something to say about this supernatural event, because one of them greeted me and said; "Greetings to the author of Reconciliation of the Universe", So, since then I have been trying to write and publish these religious writings of Reconciliation of the Universe. This is the name of my hub of this supernatural encounter;   Angles greetings from heaven 58, you may have to find it for yourself.

4. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

My faith and family.  My faith gives me a great amount of security and comfort, secondly, my family is everything to me.  JThomp42 said it best.

I have not seen an angel, I know they exist because I believe that the Bible is the inerrant Word of God--so that is my guide.

5. Maggie Bennett profile image72
    Maggie Bennettposted 5 years ago

The fact that I have lived the best life I could.  That revenge hasn't been a part of my make up and never would be even if others have tried goading me into it.  That I have been true to myself all along, and that I do not listen to others who have no idea what my journey is even about.