jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (12 posts)

What are some things you have felt are impossible to do but managed to achieve t

1. midget38 profile image90
    midget38posted 5 years ago

What are some things you have felt are impossible to do but managed to achieve them anyway?

2. Dan Barfield profile image77
    Dan Barfieldposted 5 years ago

Get over an addiction. That's all I'm saying.

midget38posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for sharing, Dan.

3. Taleb80 profile image80
    Taleb80posted 5 years ago

I thought I can not control my anger, but I did.
    I am very happy for this.

Anger can be so difficult to control, especially if it's over something justifiable or if a person has been wronged. Kudos to you for doing this, Taleb!

4. ftclick profile image55
    ftclickposted 5 years ago

learn a language later in life. still not 100 or 90% fluent but close and effective

So cool, ftclick, and all the best to you on that!

5. Zubair Ahmed profile image77
    Zubair Ahmedposted 5 years ago

Getting to earn money on HubPages - that seemed impossible when I first came across HP but no, I am so happy and always  recommend it to other people.  I am earning money from HP everyday, even when I am sleeping and that's such a nice feeling.

That's a great encouragement for other hubbers, Zubair!!

6. fpherj48 profile image77
    fpherj48posted 5 years ago

midget38....100% pure honesty.........For me..in terms of my life, IMPOSSIBLE achievements that I achieved in spite of the doubts, obstacles and difficulties???    This would require a hub.  Correction....more like FOUR hubs.  And I've already written them.  Although they do not encompass every last little accomplishment....they come damned close!.......thanks for the question!  Wishing you a blessed Holiday Season!.......Peace.

Hi Paula, will zero in on these today!! :-) Thanks for coming by!!

7. janshares profile image96
    jansharesposted 5 years ago

Getting adsense approval. I came close to quitting hp because the whole process was confusing and frustrating. It was a nightmare. It didn't help that I'm tech-challenged. I ended up figuring out how to get approved by going through my business website. So many times I clicked on anything because I didn't know what I was doing. It was a miracle that it one day just came through.

working