jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Have U ever had a 'Supernatural' Experience? Explain...

1. TheLady111 profile image72
    TheLady111posted 5 years ago

Have U ever had a 'Supernatural' Experience? Explain...

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/7510731_f260.jpg

2. sleepylog profile image95
    sleepylogposted 5 years ago

I saw a UFO once, not necessarily aliens from another world, but definitely an Unidentified Flying Object. I was about 20 years old at the time. It was middle of the afternoon and I was sitting on the front porch of my house in a populated suburb looking up at the sky when three lights in the sky approached. They were white lights and they were spaced like the three corners of an equilateral triangle. The 'triangle' was spinning around on itself, very quietly. The lights were only about 100 metres from the ground. They stopped over the house across the street, spinning quietly for about 10 seconds then they 'flew' off into the distance, still spinning around like a triangle.

There was no frame or anything holding the lights in place, just the three lights.

I asked many people over the next few weeks if they had seen it, but no one had seen anything. There was no newspaper reports about it either. I still have no idea what it was to this day.

1. Daniel Woodall profile image53
      Daniel Woodallposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I CANT BELIEVE IT!! I saw the exact same thing i think in 1999 over the town of new braunfels texas, my girlfriend saw it too and thank goodness, or i would have thought i was having a hallucination! CONTACT ME PLEASE!

3. lone77star profile image83
    lone77starposted 5 years ago

I've had many "supernatural" experiences, some small in scale and unnoticed by others, and some huge in scale, one noticed by thousands.

My hub, "Anatomy of a Miracle," details the one event that was very much like the miracle of Moses parting the sea.

But I've also experienced being outside of my physical body and seeing with a clarity every bit as good as that of younger eyes. No drugs, no trauma, no surgery. This miracle lasted only moments, but it changed my life. And it took me 41 years to understand just what happened.

The spiritual counseling I had been receiving that evening had blasted my ego to smithereens by getting me to focus on helping others. While outside my body, I marveled at all the details I could see. But then, like Peter who stood a few moments on the unsettled Sea of Galilee before his master, I became self-conscious. I did not fear as Peter did, but I did become curious that light had been passing right through "me." That focus on the "self" made me suddenly blind, again. I went from the "Light" of spiritual consciousness, back to the darkness of bodily consciousness.

I long to return to that spiritual consciousness, where the true, immortal "self" is fully awake, again, and I feel the loving arms of the Father wrapped around me.

working