jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

Why do people jump to conclusions before getting all the facts?

1. pradiiphira profile image72
    pradiiphiraposted 5 years ago

Why do people jump to conclusions before getting all the facts?

is it a human nature?

2. mwiener profile image60
    mwienerposted 5 years ago

Educated and intelligent people do not do it. However, the common masses are accustomed to it due to environmental influence. Perhaps, it is how their parents or friends or even colleagues do.

3. dghbrh profile image77
    dghbrhposted 5 years ago

Its a general nature of people who lack proper sense on common sense to jump in a conclusion before getting to know all the fact. For a brilliant mind will wait till it gets to the bottom of the situation before summing it up to a conclusion.
    Thanks you

4. wqaindia profile image47
    wqaindiaposted 5 years ago

The people who go by mind jump to the conclusions fast and those who follow heart react a bit later.

5. cjpooja26 profile image63
    cjpooja26posted 5 years ago

Its human nature, sometimes me too behave like this but still I think we have to listen before reacting and coming to colclusion.

1. Tony Kickass profile image59
      Tony Kickassposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Agreed (^_^)

6. Ericdierker profile image54
    Ericdierkerposted 5 years ago

I kind of like this: Be quick to conclude, but quicker to change. I think you will find that people who read books as opposed to television are much more patient in reaching conclusions.

7. manatita44 profile image82
    manatita44posted 5 years ago

Yes. It is human nature: It is easier to disbelieve than to believe; it is easier to contradict than to accept; it is easier to give our own inflated opinions than to listen to that of others.
    Getting'all the facts' requires empathy. Perhaps a little rare in our busy lives, I might suggest?

8. IDONO profile image82
    IDONOposted 5 years ago

Most of these people have already made up their minds before you even have a chance to respond. Rush to judgment if you will. Sadly, these people are likely to be so insecure in their own beliefs, they will not allow the opportunity for challenge for fear they may be wrong.

working