jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How to know, see and understand life?

1. techap profile image68
    techapposted 4 years ago

How to know, see and understand life?

2. lone77star profile image82
    lone77starposted 4 years ago

Expand your awareness from every conceivable vector.

Be aware of being aware.

If you experience a momentary discomfort, look at the thoughts considering it. Look at the awareness of the one who looked, not only inherent in that awareness unit, but between the unit and the object of that awareness. Look back in time at the thoughts that preceded that moment of discomfort and find the source of that feeling. Realize that anything that persists has not yet had the truth of it spotted.

Be aware of taking 100% responsibility for everything you experience, no matter who or what is the apparent source.

Find that point just outside of mind where you can achieve perfect humility along with perfect confidence.

And find that nameless non-location where perception becomes creation -- where there is no thought of self, but only love for others.

3. connorj profile image77
    connorjposted 4 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/7756058_f260.jpg

Perhaps it is wise to start at the finish rather than to focus on the present. Perhaps it is wise to focus on the finish. I suggest a trip to Helsinki or perhaps if you suffer from Helsinki Syndrome I suggest Sweden...

4. Jynzly profile image74
    Jynzlyposted 4 years ago

Educate yourself and learn because education or learning is a lifetime activity. Educate in a formal discipline and test your learning and education in the realities of the street. Those who refuse to learn new things and learn from their mistakes do not live life...they merely exist and fade away unheard of like mushrooms or any other parasites.

5. acts2and38 profile image60
    acts2and38posted 4 years ago

Jesus said: "I AM the way, the truth and the life; no man comes unto the father (God) but by me." The fact is if there is no Jesus, there is no life, way or truth. To know real life, truth and the right way we must know Jesus. God always is available as a Christian to help you in every situation that you face, and He has the wisdom of ages, along with the strength above ten thousand. We should know God, ourselves and  others to understand life. Without this knowledge, you really only exist.

working