jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Can we access synchronicity or is it a gift that just happens from time to time?

1. savvydating profile image95
    savvydatingposted 4 years ago

Can we access synchronicity or is it a gift that just happens from time to time?

Is experiencing synchronicity just a matter of asking more questions and paying closer attention, or are they gifts that occur once in a while?

Synchronicity is defined as: The simultaneous occurrences of events that appear significantly related but have no discernible causal connection.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8086794_f260.jpg

2. Renee Abbott profile image84
    Renee Abbottposted 4 years ago

It is a frequent visitor to me. I though do not set out to find it, however I do stay in the present moment. It is by doing this that I am aware when synchronicity knocks at my door.
    When we choose to not consume our day with worry and stress, but choose to stay in the present moment, synchronicity happens. That is why I try hard to not into the worries that people write about in these forums. It goes against being in the here and now. This was a lesson I learned a long time ago.

If you are trying to assess this, but are living in the future or past, it will always escape you. You can take time out to get back into the here and now. The best way for me is nature.

savvydatingposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Great answer, Renee Abbott. I always try to be calm, but when all is said and done, present worries are probably getting the better of me. I will take your most helpful advice. Thank you! I would like it to be a frequent visitor to me too smile

2. Emanate Presence profile image77
      Emanate Presenceposted 4 years agoin reply to this

savvydating, you are on the right track. Marvelous synchronicities happen most often when I let go of fixed ideas and pushing to get things done and relax into trust. The magic of synchronicity is a beautiful thing to be attracted to. Aliveness!

3. savvydating profile image95

Emanate Presence, I have found that these interesting occurrences make life happier and richer, but that one cannot go looking for them, at least not in my case. Relax and trust is good advice. I'll use it.

3. chef-de-jour profile image95
    chef-de-jourposted 4 years ago

Access synchronicity? That's interesting.

Is synchronicity like a building with doors and windows in and out. Are there queues of people waiting at each door. When one comes out, another pops in? Are you one of those people anxiously lining up in the hope that, yes, the door will open one day and you'll get to go inside and experience synchronous events?

Perhaps we all access synchronicity all of the time. There is positive and negative synchronicity....if events please us we call it life enhancing, if events 'go against' us we call it Fate and look for some other underlying reason?

Coincidence is just that....things happening at random because things happen at random.
    Synchronicity is a great theory. I think it's also called Life, where events happen all of the time, within our control, beyond our control.

Chef-du-jour,  Even if I were someone who waits anxiously, which I do not, it is not your place to make character assessment about me, or anyone, even those who are anxious. But know one thing, I have no tolerance for undue arrogance or sarcasm..

4. Emanate Presence profile image77
    Emanate Presenceposted 4 years ago

One calls it synchronicity
    the other says, 'you're kidding me.'

One lives in magic and in bliss,
    the other says 'enough of this.'

These magic moments do abound,
    and can be opened to, I've found.

If secrets tell you now I must,
    they are just, let go and trust.

Forgive me for the platitude,
    but access comes through attitude.