jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

Do you think you can sense when something bad is about to happen?

1. Iontach profile image86
    Iontachposted 7 years ago

Do you think you can sense when something bad is about to happen?

2. profile image0
    Travis_S_Musicposted 7 years ago

It's possible. A lot of times, for most people, you get an uneasy feeling. Sure it may not be some "I predicted this big thing was gonna happen." But I believe you can tell when something bad is going to happen in that instance, wherever you are.

3. HSanAlim profile image71
    HSanAlimposted 7 years ago

It is possible not only to sense when something will happen, but to influence it happening.

I used to call this, "say it and it happens" - not that you can say things like, "Hey I want to win the lottery" but if you say something in conversation or to yourself that you really mean, deep within your heart, you can make it happen. If you Google Celestine Prophesies (not a religious book) you can get more information on this.

Believe it or not prominent mathematicians and psychologists are even saying they have experimental proof that you can make something happen by thinking about it after it happens.  I know that is pretty heavy stuff.

4. Right On Time profile image61
    Right On Timeposted 7 years ago

I sense that you will buy a top that clashes with your pants..................lol

5. Curtis Aron profile image79
    Curtis Aronposted 7 years ago

I do think that it is possible to sense when something bad is about to happen but the ability is not due to some super power.  The ability can be attributed to the utilization of our senses and the attention to detail that is being paid to our situation and surroundings.

6. Claudin_Dayo profile image60
    Claudin_Dayoposted 7 years ago

yeah I can.. . there had been tons of instances when those 'instincts' would whisper on my ears about a warning and I can literally hear it and and sometimes could feel it

7. mandyf profile image67
    mandyfposted 7 years ago

I believe we all have a sixth sense If you are in tune with your surroundings and pay attention to things going on around you I believe that yes you can tell when bad things are going to happen it is all a matter of paying attention

8. guy1973 profile image61
    guy1973posted 7 years ago

yes i thinks it is possible to sense things before they happen

9. ladyjojo profile image61
    ladyjojoposted 7 years ago

Sure it happens but sometimes we over react at our senses and then BAAM!! there's nothing or it might as well be telling us DANGER ZONE ahead and be correct.

10. Apostle Jack profile image59
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

You can know from the PROCESS of things how far away the train is.
    Just like Prophecy,the signs of the times show and present the measurement.

11. badegg profile image79
    badeggposted 6 years ago

Usually I can. I can "feel it". See my hub "Is ESP Hereditary?"

12. Don Ship profile image80
    Don Shipposted 6 years ago

No, I'm being honest here. I CAN'T! Everything just happens out of nowhere for me! sad

working