In my next life I would like to be a:

Jump to Last Post 1-8 of 8 discussions (19 posts)
  1. krsharp05 profile image92
    krsharp05posted 4 years ago

In my next life I would like to be a:

2. ChristinS profile image94
    ChristinSposted 4 years ago

I don't know, I'm still busy living this one and seeing how it plays out. When I get closer to the end maybe I'll have a better idea.  I have a lot of ideas about what I wouldn't want to be however smile

krsharp05posted 4 years agoin reply to this

So true. Thanks for answering.

3. CraftytotheCore profile image81
    CraftytotheCoreposted 4 years ago

Criminal investigator.  That's what I should have done to begin with.  Instead I chose a desk job in a legal career...boring.  I always wanted to be outside in the field working scenes.

What a terrific answer. You would definitely go for the CSI aspect as opposed to what you do now. It's great advice for the up-and-comers in your field or degree. Thanks for answering.

4. loveofnight profile image77
    loveofnightposted 4 years ago

I would like to be richer instead of living from pay check to pay check.

Fantastic! I think that's the story of many, and maybe most, of middle America. It's not as easy as we would like it to be to live beneath our means, especially when something comes up that you don't foresee. Thanks for the great answer.

2. tastiger04 profile image81
      tastiger04posted 4 years agoin reply to this

I can relate to that....! Sigh, tough economy these days....

5. tastiger04 profile image81
    tastiger04posted 4 years ago

Flying squirrel! How much fun could that be? smile

I'm absolutely considering coming back as an animal. I love the idea of one that takes flight! Great!

6. Darrell Roberts profile image75
    Darrell Robertsposted 4 years ago

I would like to be a Sage. I would like to have mystical ability and great knowledge to help people along on their path, and serve God in that capacity.

Being venerated for having profound judgement and wisdom would be a great thing if you use your gift in the capacity by which God has meant it. Interesting idea.

2. Darrell Roberts profile image75
      Darrell Robertsposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks, maybe if I accrue enough good karma in this life, I will attain it in the next smile

3. krsharp05 profile image92

Godspeed to you then. - no rush though...lol

7. Troy C. profile image60
    Troy C.posted 4 years ago

I would like to be a resident of heaven in my next life.

Absolutely - if we don't return. I agree.

8. spartucusjones profile image93
    spartucusjonesposted 4 years ago

I would be a guy wearing a luchador mask and $5 poncho... but with superpowers.

Ah Brother, so nice to hear from you. Have missed you. How can I not love this answer? It is with my most sincere wishes that you get everything you want! Blessed be. -K

2. spartucusjones profile image93
      spartucusjonesposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks sister, back at ya!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)