jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

So whats all this nonsense about the illuminati? It seems to be increasing topic

1. Wise Words profile image40
    Wise Wordsposted 4 years ago

So whats all this nonsense about the illuminati? It seems to be increasing topic around the world.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8354606_f260.jpg

2. Darrell Roberts profile image70
    Darrell Robertsposted 4 years ago

The Illuminati are supposed to be a group of people who hold sacred information that they use to govern the events that are taking place in the world.  Their are many stories about their origins.  Since I am not of that order, I could only speculate. 
    It is probably an increasing topic around the world because with all the technological advancements and an increase in globalization.  Things are changing so rapidly, and it appears that economics tell us that the few at the top control most of the resources, so we need a name for those people. 

I hope that helps.

3. Sri T profile image80
    Sri Tposted 4 years ago

Basically there are secret societies that exist. They practice certain mind power techniques that increase their wealth and power over others. The secret knowledge comes from ancient egypt and other ancient cultures. People in politics or those who are very wealthy are aware of certain mind control methods or spiritual powers. The purpose is to give them an advantage over those who lack the secret knowledge. In a nutshell they practice the occult or some form of it. It is driven by greed and power.

4. cer1056 profile image38
    cer1056posted 3 years ago

The Illuminati is a Satanist Occultic secret society, under the fascad of being Men of Reason, being used as a Front to take over the world as part of the New World Order.

The M.O. of the Illuminati is 'the End justifies the Means'.  Meaning they are capable of any evil to get what they want.

The Illuminati have a home in the Jesuit order of the Catholic Church  - on the Vatican grounds.

The Illuminati control the Freemasons and all other modern Secret Societies.

Secret Societies are used to infiltrate, subvert, and subjegate all other major secret societies, Religions, and Governments.

working