jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How can God use me to heal others?

1. Christa Swope profile image35
    Christa Swopeposted 4 years ago

How can God use me to heal others?

2. Justin Earick profile image83
    Justin Earickposted 4 years ago

The correct question is, how can I use god to heal others?  The Schwartz is within you Lonestar, it's within you!  It's the same as placebo - if you believe, then you can make it happen.  This is the best function/side-effect of string theory and quantum chromodynamics - and the only scientific ways to explains how a human walking on water or turning water into wine or multiplying fish and bread loaves could physically occur in real life.

3. profile image0
    Dave36posted 4 years ago

Just be nice to everyone you meet Christa, & be positive with everyone you meet....Easier said than done i know, but it can be done quite easily with a lot of practise....I say easier said than done, because you've got to be positive with the people who might be offending you etc....I reckon one little bit of kindness does go a long way, & the best part is it's free, & helping others really is the best feeling we could have....A quick tip for you is whenever you get served by any one (in a bar/shop/taxi driver etc), "always smile & say hi how are you today" etc....I mean you think about the poor girl/guy sat on a till every day bored, & people just ignoring them apart from the paying bit....But then you come along with a "HI", smile & have a quick chat with them....You brighten their day, & leave them feeling happier than before they saw you....Be warned though after a few weeks your'l be talking a lot more than you ever did, but your'l see the reaction on their faces when they see you coming....I tried this, & it's amazing what happens....I know it doesn't sound much like healing, but most people are totally gob smacked when someone takes an interest in their day....So i do this whether or not it's an old grannie on the till, or a sexy young thang, OR a grumpy old boy!lol....It doesn't matter who we do the "hi" etc to, it's just doing the chat that counts, & putting some positivity out there.

4. lone77star profile image86
    lone77starposted 3 years ago

Be unconditionally loving.

Give anonymously, when you can, without any thought of receiving. Be like God in His perfection of Bestowal for the sake of giving.

Take 100% (perfect) responsibility for everything that happens to you. If you assume the viewpoint of God (walk with Him), then this becomes easy. And when you take such perfect responsibility, you can never again be a victim; turning the other cheek becomes effortless and forgiveness just as easy.

By these things, you can heal the rift between those who are lost in darkness and the source of all Light. By these things you shape yourself to look like God, created in His image and likeness and definitely not human.