What do you think "Beast System" and "The Beast" is about ?

1. LAURENS WRIGHT profile image50
    LAURENS WRIGHTposted 3 years ago

What do you think "Beast System" and "The Beast" is about ?

The Bible refers to the "Beast", "End Times" and "Beast System" in Revelation.  What are your thoughts on this topic?  What are people looking for and preparing for?

2. lone77star profile image85
    lone77starposted 3 years ago

I'm not familiar with the term "beast system," but the Beast of Revelation is a hot topic these days.

First of all, are we in the End Times of which the book spoke? I suspect we are, because polarization of egos has gone critical mass. Also, I have long suspected that the rebirth of Israel was a sign, because Revelation seems to imply that Israel exists as a nation. This wasn't possible until 1948.

Also, the passage about the great star named "wormwood," seems to have come to pass with uncanny accuracy. For a "primitive," the author of Revelation was surprisingly spot-on with this one. A star is too big to fall to Earth. It would be the other way around; Earth falling into a star. But the language is coded. What is a star but a nuclear furnace? In 1986, a nuclear furnace named wormwood spread its pestilence across a third of the old world, just as Revelations foretold (wormwood = "Chernobyl" in Ukrainian).

I suspect that the beast has something to do with the epitome of evil -- Ego. Who are the most selfish people in the world? Perhaps Wall Street bankers and their chums -- the Rockefellers and Rothschilds. They don't mind killing people for a few Trillion. There is some evidence that the Rothschilds (and later the Rockefellers) financed both sides of every war since the early 1800's (including the War of 1812 in America). The Rockefellers, Rothschilds and their ilk own all of the Central Banks in the world, corrupting the finances of planet Earth with Ponzi schemes that are about to go bust -- debt-based currency that is about to pop the debt bubble, like any similarly criminal scheme.

The Beast of Selfishness has been maneuvering the nations of the world toward a final World War to close the door on liberty. They may well have been responsible for 9/11. Nick Rockefeller implied as much when he talked with the late Aaron Russo. And we have iron-clad evidence that 9/11 was an inside job, plus that Giuliani and Bush were covering up the crime, playing their part in that elaborate scheme.

God's plan is for us to need salvation. Some people seem to need disaster before they'll consider such a thing. We can ameliorate the need by becoming altruistic ourselves -- correcting our own egos from selfishness to pure and generous love.