Do you believe the Illuminati really exist?

Jump to Last Post 1-11 of 11 discussions (24 posts)
  1. HealthCanada profile image60
    HealthCanadaposted 11 years ago

Do you believe the Illuminati really exist?

Also, if you think so what proof can you offer?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/7234935_f260.jpg

2. Neil Sperling profile image59
    Neil Sperlingposted 11 years ago

Interesting question - I've read a few conspiracy theory books and find a lot of hearsay and lies - but also a visible highway of truth down the middle of them.

Illuminati really has two meanings
    1- Illuminated Masters
    2- So called leaders of a conspiracy to rule the world.

1B - There are definitely enlightened and illuminated people who would want nothing more than the best for humanity.... proof is said to be there for those who are ready..... I tend to believe this to be true.
    2B - there is the Bilderberg Group - an elite few of billionaire families and selected supporters.... Very Real and Very much operate as a world financial mafia. I doubt any in that group fall under my first definition of Illuminati, but this I do not know as I have never been invited to attend their meetings LOL

3. BizGenGirl profile image87
    BizGenGirlposted 11 years ago

I do believe that they exist, though I very much doubt that they are as influential as many give them credit for. I also don't feel they are likely as nefarious as they appear to be. I have no concrete proof in my own personal "evidence bank", though mostly only because this is a country founded on FREEDOM OF RELIGION, and regardless of whether I agree with their activities or not, it's clearly a religious thing, and I have no interest in hunting them down to stop them.

1. lone77star profile image72
      lone77starposted 11 years agoin reply to this

From what I've heard they're religious, but not Catholic as in the Dan Brown novel. They're Luciferian (satanists). Supposedly Albert Pike wrote a letter in 1871 plotting 3 world wars -- the 3rd pitting Israel against Moslems. Soon...

2. Mazzy Bolero profile image69
      Mazzy Boleroposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Israel didn't exist in 1871. Did the illuminati arrange for Israel to be created as well?

3. teresapelka profile image78
      teresapelkaposted 11 years agoin reply to this

@lone77star,

Could satanism be a religion? To me it could be only some travesty for the mentally unstable and intellectively inefficient. (111 characters would be left, so I'm adding wink  And you're that unfair about love songs (Pike). smile

4. lostdogrwd profile image60
    lostdogrwdposted 11 years ago

read behold a pale horse, and the Committee of the 300. and why our elected people sold everything of the people of The United State to the major Corporation and why The Glass Steagall repeal act wasn't explain to the people of the U S who believes everything that they see on the tell lie vision. they another book called what the elite don't want you to know but had a hard time getting the book and the Secret of the Federal Reserves. but in all the Illuminati is the Rich vs the poor and doing any and everything they can to keep us fighting while they harvest us

1. Mazzy Bolero profile image69

"Tell lie vision" - I like that!

5. iamageniuster profile image64
    iamageniusterposted 11 years ago

Maybe..just maybe. I don't really know. It probably does.

6. lone77star profile image72
    lone77starposted 11 years ago

I don't have any proof that a group by that name exists, but there is proof all around us of a nefarious plot to destroy and to rebuild.

George H.W. Bush's infamous New World Order speech was given on September 11, 1990 -- exactly 11 years before 9/11.

These people seem to like their symbolism, especially numeric -- 11, 13, 22, 33, 666. JFK was dispatched on 11/22/13(+1950). All UPCs include "666" so that all commerce includes that hidden number.

In 1999, the movie, Matrix was released. One scene in that movie shows an open folder held by the government agent, Mr. Smith, and that folder includes a photocopy of the hero's passport. It's on the screen for less than a second, tiny and upside down, but the expiration date on that passport is prophetic. Neo's passport was to expire on 9/11/2001. And this is the date that America's liberty was to expire.

Nick Rockefeller told the late Aaron Russo about a "big event" which would give US Iraqi oil fields and Afghani oil pipeline right of way for Caspian Sea oil. The big event would give us an unending War on Terror which would have us looking in caves for terrorists. The conversation took place in October, 2000 -- 11 months before 9/11. Prophetic? Or indicative of a plot?

The United States suffered its first major blow of tyranny in 1913 with the establishment of the private Federal Reserve bank and its new dollar based upon debt rather than resources. Every dollar is a mark of slavery, effectively eliminating the sovereignty of the United States. The Fed is essentially insider trading. They know when to buy or sell. And 1913 was the year graduated personal income tax was established. Central bank and graduated taxes -- 2 planks of the Communist Manifesto. And 1913 the Rockefellers established their Foundation.

We now have an accelerating national debt screaming past $16 Trillion toward oblivion. When the bubble pops, Earth is toast, America ground zero, and Rockefellers and their ilk will pick up the pieces for free.

America's liberties are being shredded. It's now a felony to protest.

Obama is a silver-tongued devil who gets away with treason and everyone thinks it's okay.

And both halves of the Corporate Party presidential convention finally eliminated voting and Roberts Rules of Order altogether. The motions are a sham.

RNC Scripted:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKaXqoC4DjE

DNC Scripted:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmaE2Aez_XY

1. Mazzy Bolero profile image69

Just wondering, if Nick Rockefeller was colluding in a 9/11 conspiracy, why would he say those things in advance of it?

2. teresapelka profile image78

Terrorists chose the date for the WTC attack, not George Bush Sr. Events have no way to happen out of the calendar - see here, http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history Would Arnold Schwarzenegger be part a conspiracy against Guevara? wink

7. violetheaven profile image59
    violetheavenposted 11 years ago

Yes I do.  I researched this subject pretty thoroughly and didn't believe it for a while... but then I started seeing all the signs. Plus its foretold biblically.  Just say'n.

8. pisean282311 profile image62
    pisean282311posted 11 years ago

not as body but yes as a conncept it does exist and knowingly or unknowingly many implement their concept...it is wonderful that they exist otherwise blindness of religion would eat us up....

9. profile image0
    thegeckoposted 11 years ago

Forget about the Illuminati! What about Rambaldi!?!?

10. teresapelka profile image78
    teresapelkaposted 11 years ago

It naturally depends on what you mean - following Webster, 'illuminati' could be

1 : any of various groups claiming special religious enlightenment
    2 : persons who are or who claim to be unusually enlightened
    3 : ELITE 1D 

There could be people all round the world to claim various 'enlightenments', as well as there are academic elites.

Claiming an enlightenment does not mean having it really; sciences and academic faculties differ world wide in approaches and results.

The sense as found over the Internet - of some secret formation - do belong with conspiracy theories, to me. There could not be a world-wide formation with executive powers operating on some 'enlightenment' basis.

If thing were so simple, you could

- buy a plot of land - or, do you say you've got some 'enlightenment' entitling you to it? wink

- declare your land's territorial independence - again, based on some 'enlightenment'?

- and you start printing your dollar - cause you've got 'enlightenment' wink

The scenario is obviously totally absurd.

Here's a link that pops up if you key in "American Illuminati" in the Google search field:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer … iles08.htm

The observations are book examples of paranoia.

11. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 11 years ago

Absolutely. The Bible talks of this and prophecies that are coming to fruition.

1. teresapelka profile image78

Would you believe in prophesizing if it would take yourself?

2. profile image0
      JThomp42posted 11 years agoin reply to this

Prophecies have already been put into place and are coming to fruition. As far as people prophesying today? No, I don't agree with it. This notion comes from the day of Pentecost in Acts in the Bible.

3. teresapelka profile image78

Just the same, would you yield to a prophesy 'coming to fruition' on yourself? (Like your life could be that of a Job, only with a sadder turn).

4. profile image0

Wherever God leads me , His grace is sure to protect me. smile

5. teresapelka profile image78

I don't follow. How would you say it's God to lead, not yourself gratifying your urges?

6. profile image0

You have misunderstood me completely about the prophecies in the Bible. Curious, Do you read the Bible.

7. teresapelka profile image78

Yes, I read the Bible, some times. "Therefore, being a prophet and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him to seat One from the fruit of his loins upon his throne (...) neither was he abandoned from Hades..." Acts

New Testament, the Recovery

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)