jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

What does God mean to you?

1. baybpnk profile image81
    baybpnkposted 3 years ago

What does God mean to you?

God is Love. What does he mean to you?

2. profile image53
    Rasheeda Begumposted 3 years ago

A meaning of the word God to me is
    A reality amongst falseness
    A true Friend
    My Life source

baybpnkposted 3 years agoin reply to this

That is beautiful, I agree! Thank you!

3. WiccanSage profile image95
    WiccanSageposted 3 years ago

I believe Gods and Goddesses are forces/beings beyond my human comprehension and have a hard time wrapping my brain around the nature of the divine.

All I know is, They are a positive force in my life, and I welcome a relationship with Them.

baybpnkposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for your view! I don't quite share the multiple gods/goddesses belief, but thank you for your opinion! Positive forces are a good thing to have on your side, that is something I sometimes feel.

4. m abdullah javed profile image79
    m abdullah javedposted 3 years ago

God means everything to me. He is One, my Creator, He provides me with sustenance, bestows upon me things that help develop, answers my call, prevents me from falling into evil things. The list goes this way. With God we have a relationship, strong and vibrant. True understanding of which is the secret of life. The relationship between me and Him is Creator-created being and Lord-servant. It implies that I should completely surrender myself to His wish & will. My obedience does'nt restrict to a particular aspect but all walks of life must be under the canopy of His guidance. Thus His obedience should become mission of my life, I should try to introduced my Merciful Creator to His created beings. By doing so I should firmly believe that God will help me in all my endeavors and bestows reward here and hereafter.

5. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 3 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12095875_f260.jpg

God is unlimited.  He/she is beyond time, place, and space.  He/she is the purest essence of goodness and positivity. He/she is the highest form of being and consciousness.  He/she is pure love.   

God is pure bliss and nirvana.  He/she is pure beauty.  He/she is the highest aspiration of what humankind aspires and will be once they leave their mortal coil.  He/she is total and pure acceptance, without condemnation, in addition to being purely forgiving.  He/she is pure perfection and without blemish.  He/she is the highest of all highs.

working