jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Are the dreams the results of thoughts or the thoughts (& actions) are results

1. Sundeep Kataria profile image73
    Sundeep Katariaposted 3 years ago

Are the dreams the results of thoughts or  the thoughts (& actions) are results of dreams!

2. profile image56
    Areebasoomroposted 3 years ago

no thats not true,,, itx our mind games which we think nothing so more

3. fpherj48 profile image77
    fpherj48posted 3 years ago

Hello Sundeep,  Good to see you.  A very interesting Question as usual....
    IMHO, Both thinking and dreaming are activities of the human mind/brain....although stemming from different areas of our brain and for the most part, having various affects upon us.
    It makes sense to me that thoughts and dreams interact and have a type of circular path within us.  Our thoughts when fully awake certainly come back to us in dreams, even if they become more complex or difficult to translate.  Further, dreams have been "inspiring" man since the beginning of time.......Looks like a fairly wonderful partnership to me, Sundeep......what do you think??    "Happy New Year"  & Peace, Paula

4. Wanado profile image59
    Wanadoposted 3 years ago

Hey there!

As has been said already, I definitely think it can be both, but I just wanted to add some of my own experiences to back this up. Just the other week I watched Die Hard before I went to sleep and then had a dream about shooting a ton of bad guys, so thoughts can influence my dreams. The other around, I cant think of a specific thing but I have had dreams and woken up with more of "feeling" if that makes any sense. Like I might wake up and feel motivated or active, but not really a specific thing unless its been a really clear dream.

Have you had any experiences of thoughts and actions being the result of dreams?

working