Do you believe you have the power to manifest your desires?

Jump to Last Post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)
  1. Sri T profile image79
    Sri Tposted 3 years ago

Do you believe you have the power to manifest your desires?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12116935_f260.jpg

2. dashingscorpio profile image89
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

I believe everyone has some experience of having imagined, dreamed, or hoped for something and have gotten it. However the real test is frequency or consistency.
    Unless one views it as a routine process or exact methodology that works for them they're likely to attribute the accomplishment as being "luck".
    Very few of us have experienced "consistent manifestation" to a point where we automatically (expect) to get what we want most of the time. I'm not at the "name it & claim it" stage yet.smile
    Oftentimes for example you hear of an entertainer who mentions how as a child they use to sing in their bathroom mirror with a hairbrush or practiced giving their acceptance speech for an award and today they're living their dream. I suspect there are many people who did the same exact thing as children but never realized their dream!
    Maybe they didn't believe as much or simply lacked the talent.
    The law of attraction does not replace the law of action. smile

1. gmwilliams profile image80
      gmwilliamsposted 3 years agoin reply to this

How RIGHT you ARE, Mr. Dashing!

2. Sri T profile image79
      Sri Tposted 3 years agoin reply to this

The latest technology allow people to go into deeper meditation states. Affirmations and visualizations go directly into the subconscious. It speeds up manifestations. Amazon or youtube has good ones for free. But it has to be done often plus action.

3. gmwilliams profile image80
      gmwilliamsposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Definitely, Nightingale and Conant also have excellent visualization cds.  Of course, there must be ACTION or all the visualization in the world will be for naught!

3. monic-alang profile image70
    monic-alangposted 3 years ago

Of courses I do and i know one day or another i am going to make it smile

4. gmwilliams profile image80
    gmwilliamsposted 3 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12119011_f260.jpg

Sadly, the majority of people contend that they have no power over their destiny.  They strongly maintain there are forces outside of themselves which determine their success.  They also subconsciously contend that they are not deserve of success but are merely doomed to just settling and getting by socioeconomically.   They merely follow the familial, environmental, societal, and/or sociocultural script as to what they should aspire to and not to DARE aspire beyond this script. 

The majority of people see success in a negative way. They have absorbed the inculcation that success means getting different friends and associates, even being distanced from their families.  So they strive for a life of mediocrity because they feel that they will lose their family and friends once they become successful.  This negative mindset and visualization results in the majority of people settling for mediocrity and struggle instead of the success they deserve. 

Only a small percentage of people visualize and attain their success.  They are of the school of whatever can be imagined can be achieved.  Noted people like Dr. Wayne Dyer and Oprah visualized success when they were children.  Dr. Dyer stated during countless interviews that when he was a child, he visualized doing interviews on the Tonight Show, writing acclaimed books, and speaking to a large crowd of people.  Oprah asserted that as a child, she knew that she would be earning millions of dollars speaking to people.  Vanessa Williams and Rita Moreno knew that they were going to be entertainers from early childhood.  People who visualize and attain their success feel that they are deserving of that success and simply plan, organize, and work towards it.

5. mikejhca profile image96
    mikejhcaposted 3 years ago

I believe I have the power to manifest my desires but there are goals and there are wishes. To manifest my desires I need to take action. There needs to be steps I can take. Thoughts are powerful but I still need to take action and I only control myself.

I manifested one of my desires by using positive thinking and training for over three months. Positive thinking was a big part of it but it was not enough by itself. My desire was to bike to a provincial park with three huge beaches. The first step was to tell myself I could bike 37 miles.

It took 4 years to believe that I could do it but then it took less than 4 months of training. For the training I biked once a week and went a little farther each time.

6. keepitnatural profile image71
    keepitnaturalposted 3 years ago

Absolutely. I do believe, however that what most people lack is absolute 'focus,' as this is what is needed in order to achieve this. Focus & unwavering 'Belief' in your desired outcome.
    We live in a world full of distractions, stresses & unwanted occurrences, however we must remember the illusion of these & remain dedicated to our desired achievements. It's tough but very doable :-) <3

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)