jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Do you believe you have the power to manifest your desires?

1. Sri T profile image80
    Sri Tposted 3 years ago

Do you believe you have the power to manifest your desires?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12116935_f260.jpg

2. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

I believe everyone has some experience of having imagined, dreamed, or hoped for something and have gotten it. However the real test is frequency or consistency.
    Unless one views it as a routine process or exact methodology that works for them they're likely to attribute the accomplishment as being "luck".
    Very few of us have experienced "consistent manifestation" to a point where we automatically (expect) to get what we want most of the time. I'm not at the "name it & claim it" stage yet.smile
    Oftentimes for example you hear of an entertainer who mentions how as a child they use to sing in their bathroom mirror with a hairbrush or practiced giving their acceptance speech for an award and today they're living their dream. I suspect there are many people who did the same exact thing as children but never realized their dream!
    Maybe they didn't believe as much or simply lacked the talent.
    The law of attraction does not replace the law of action. smile

1. gmwilliams profile image86
      gmwilliamsposted 3 years agoin reply to this

How RIGHT you ARE, Mr. Dashing!

2. Sri T profile image80
      Sri Tposted 3 years agoin reply to this

The latest technology allow people to go into deeper meditation states. Affirmations and visualizations go directly into the subconscious. It speeds up manifestations. Amazon or youtube has good ones for free. But it has to be done often plus action.

3. gmwilliams profile image86
      gmwilliamsposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Definitely, Nightingale and Conant also have excellent visualization cds.  Of course, there must be ACTION or all the visualization in the world will be for naught!

3. monic-alang profile image81
    monic-alangposted 3 years ago

Of courses I do and i know one day or another i am going to make it smile

4. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 3 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12119011_f260.jpg

Sadly, the majority of people contend that they have no power over their destiny.  They strongly maintain there are forces outside of themselves which determine their success.  They also subconsciously contend that they are not deserve of success but are merely doomed to just settling and getting by socioeconomically.   They merely follow the familial, environmental, societal, and/or sociocultural script as to what they should aspire to and not to DARE aspire beyond this script. 

The majority of people see success in a negative way. They have absorbed the inculcation that success means getting different friends and associates, even being distanced from their families.  So they strive for a life of mediocrity because they feel that they will lose their family and friends once they become successful.  This negative mindset and visualization results in the majority of people settling for mediocrity and struggle instead of the success they deserve. 

Only a small percentage of people visualize and attain their success.  They are of the school of whatever can be imagined can be achieved.  Noted people like Dr. Wayne Dyer and Oprah visualized success when they were children.  Dr. Dyer stated during countless interviews that when he was a child, he visualized doing interviews on the Tonight Show, writing acclaimed books, and speaking to a large crowd of people.  Oprah asserted that as a child, she knew that she would be earning millions of dollars speaking to people.  Vanessa Williams and Rita Moreno knew that they were going to be entertainers from early childhood.  People who visualize and attain their success feel that they are deserving of that success and simply plan, organize, and work towards it.

5. mikejhca profile image92
    mikejhcaposted 3 years ago

I believe I have the power to manifest my desires but there are goals and there are wishes. To manifest my desires I need to take action. There needs to be steps I can take. Thoughts are powerful but I still need to take action and I only control myself.

I manifested one of my desires by using positive thinking and training for over three months. Positive thinking was a big part of it but it was not enough by itself. My desire was to bike to a provincial park with three huge beaches. The first step was to tell myself I could bike 37 miles.

It took 4 years to believe that I could do it but then it took less than 4 months of training. For the training I biked once a week and went a little farther each time.

6. keepitnatural profile image73
    keepitnaturalposted 2 years ago

Absolutely. I do believe, however that what most people lack is absolute 'focus,' as this is what is needed in order to achieve this. Focus & unwavering 'Belief' in your desired outcome.
    We live in a world full of distractions, stresses & unwanted occurrences, however we must remember the illusion of these & remain dedicated to our desired achievements. It's tough but very doable :-) <3

working