jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (14 posts)

When You Die If You Go To Heaven What Would You Say To God ?

1. traveleze profile image52
    travelezeposted 3 years ago

When You Die If You Go To Heaven What Would You Say To God ?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12146705_f260.jpg

2. Dantex460 profile image59
    Dantex460posted 3 years ago

I would first ask what god this was.
    Then ask if it thought the holy book(s) or doctrines were okay and to his liking.

Depending on the gods answers, I would either be an enemy or a friend.

3. connorj profile image77
    connorjposted 3 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12146791_f260.jpg

Thank God; You have mercy for such an idiot. Forgive me for the things I have done and failed to do...

O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended you and I detest all my sins, because I truly dread the loss of heaven and the pains of hell. But most of all because I have offended you, my God, who are all good and deserving of all my love. I firmly resolve with the help of your grace, to confess my sins, to do penance and to amend my life. Amen.

4. celafoe profile image62
    celafoeposted 3 years ago

Hi Dad,
    We haved talked a lot but I finally get to meet you in person.   I am ready to listen to anything you have to say to me.    By the way thanks for delivering me from my self.

5. profile image59
    AshimaTanposted 3 years ago

I would just thank him for a beautiful life he granted me and pray for the well being of the beautiful people I would leave behind…

6. wqaindia profile image79
    wqaindiaposted 3 years ago

I would ask GOD to keep me with HIM in HIS lap for ever and not to send to earth again to take rebirth. I will also thank GOD for having provided  me a chance to live like a human being and ask HIM to keep everybody of earth happy without enmity, jealous or haterdness free from all evils.

7. cjhunsinger profile image72
    cjhunsingerposted 3 years ago

I am glad to finally meet you and there are some things that I need to say. Excuse me sir, you already know what I need to say, don't you? But, I will say them anyway, because, apparently you have not been listening.
    First of all, is humanity the best that you could do? Really! Our DNA is 98.7 % that of a Chimp and 47% that of a fruit fly.  I see, The dirt that you made us from is the same dirt you used for all the other animals. How special.
    Mr God, there are many who say that America was founded on your principles. No, not Islam, Christianity. My question Sir, is why did it take 1,776 years from the birth of your son, he was your son, right? Why did it take so long to bring freedom to the world? You were waiting to see if we deserved it!
    One more thing Mr. God and this is a question that everyone has trouble with; why is there so much suffering in the world?  Yes, the one called earth. Yes, I know you are a busy man. What do I mean by suffering? You thought that it would be a good test to see who was loyal! What about the children who die of starvation, disease,  floods, wars and birth defects? What about those innocents who are raped and murdered? No one is perfect! That is your answer?
    Excuse me sir, but I am an Atheist and I really don't belong here and now I really understand why. What am I going to do?  Well, I don't know,  but have you ever been sued for fraud.

1. connorj profile image77
      connorjposted 3 years agoin reply to this

You would say that to Him?

2. cjhunsinger profile image72
      cjhunsingerposted 3 years agoin reply to this

connorj
      It would appear I already have.

3. Dantex460 profile image59
      Dantex460posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Letting this god off a bit light I think.

4. connorj profile image77
      connorjposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Who am I to judge...

8. CrescentSkies profile image87
    CrescentSkiesposted 3 years ago

"So, God, how does it feel being blamed on a daily basis because people can't solve their own worthless and petty problems?"

9. Darrell Roberts profile image72
    Darrell Robertsposted 3 years ago

I would be so happy to see God. Once my loss for words phase has passed, I would say "Thank you for accepting me. Could you please remove my memory of Earth.  I would prefer not to know what goes on there, just let me live in bliss and peace with the other heavenly residents."

God would already know who is in what position and why.  I would also have to conclude that God is just in the way living beings are treated in the material world.   I would wish the best for all living beings and move on, hoping that God would want to associated with me in heaven as friend.

10. young-i profile image60
    young-iposted 3 years ago

when i will go to heaven after die. I will meet to god. i will ask a question to god that do not give the life on earth i want to free from die and birth.

working