jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Do you believe in magic?

1. RanaKm profile image47
    RanaKmposted 3 years ago

Do you believe in magic?

Do you believe in magic? And why? ( whether you answer with yes or no).
    I'd like to know how some of you guys in here think concerning this...

2. Sri T profile image81
    Sri Tposted 3 years ago

There are powers of the mind. Thoughts can be used in powerful ways to influence outcomes. Some people call it magic but it's really just desires or thoughts materializing. All the trinkets, supplies and systems are only an aid to materialize the thought or desire.

1. RanaKm profile image47
      RanaKmposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Wow! Loved your answer...I do believe in the powers of the mind and the thoughts..

3. honghanhvt1182 profile image97
    honghanhvt1182posted 3 years ago

I used to believe in magic as a child and I guess for human beings, anything that people cannot explain by reasons and science will be attributed to magic or any other supernatural forces.

4. Zelkiiro profile image94
    Zelkiiroposted 3 years ago

In a young girl's heart? Most certainly. On a stage performed by master illusionists? Absolutely.

In any other sense? Nope. It's hogwash. Anyone who claims to perform magic or knows someone who performs magic is lying to you.

5. kevin murphy-87 profile image82
    kevin murphy-87posted 3 years ago

Yes! Everything is magical. we don't always see the magic behind every day things but if you sit back and take it all in then magic appears out of nowhere. Sometimes things are too freaky just to be a coincidence, for example driving straight through a beautiful rainbow on a day that just goes perfect in every way.   just saying....

working