jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Where is god? is really god existence?

1. profile image55
    iAriful islamposted 2 years ago

Where is god? is really god existence?

sometimes I think, there is not god, I think everything is created by the rules of nature.

2. Jan Lova profile image60
    Jan Lovaposted 2 years ago

Different religions practice different approach. Hinduism and Christianity have icons whereas in Islam it is solely on the imaginary level which makes Islam one of the most powerful religions. Because you get to choose how your God looks like. As for me I do believe in existence of the powerful source that has created everything in this world.

3. CarrieG profile image81
    CarrieGposted 2 years ago

" created by the rules of nature." Then who created nature?

1. feenix profile image61
      feenixposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Aye, aye, Carrie!

2. profile image55
      iAriful islamposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Hello,
      If anybody says that, then who create god? If there is god,then why there is so much problem in the world. why god can not protect the common man from
      Injustice, wrong, etc. I believe in god but sometimes I get hurt when I see no justice.

4. profile image0
    Justaboutanythingposted 2 years ago

The existence of God is usually a very hot issue. It all really boils down to faith. Do you believe that nature is random and the world came out of nothing or do you believe that the earth is part of an intelligent design.
    I have been on both sides. I have reached the realization that there is a God, but it took a long while for me to come to that conclusion. I have no physical proof but i do have faith. I say this as a non-practicing Christian.
    Ask yourself one question: can you see the wind? Yet we all know that the wind is present around us. The same thing with pain. Can you see the pain that you feel?
    In my view, God's presence is like pain or the wind. We can feel the evidence of God even when we cannot see Him. That is my two cents' worth anyway. I am well aware that most atheists would differ with me in the absence of physical evidence. I am okay with that though, because i do not require any evidence to believe.

working