jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What Are Some Unique Ideas For Bible Study At Church?

1. PhoenixV profile image76
    PhoenixVposted 2 years ago

What Are Some Unique Ideas For Bible Study At Church?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12421261_f260.jpg

2. searchinsany profile image84
    searchinsanyposted 2 years ago

Luk 21:32 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.

All the New Testament writers mentioned the imminent return of Christ. Jesus said the time was 'at hand', should we therefore conclude that He got it wrong?

3. lambservant profile image94
    lambservantposted 2 years ago

Awhile back Dr. Tony Evans preached a series on the "one another" statements in the Bible. I thought what a wonderful Bible study that topic would make.

4. profile image58
    Norine Williamsposted 2 years ago

"Truth" versus "Tradition!" Beginning with the teaching of the New Covenant, where it began, when fulfilled, and how we should live "In this dispensation" according to the laws Jesus "put into the Apostles' mind, and wrote them in their hearts" (Jer 31:31-33; Hebrews 8:10 and 10:16)!  But who cares?  The stage has been set!  Who shall "believe our report?" (Isaiah 53:1)

After the Apostles told the believers "the gospel of Christ" Acts 2:42 said  "And they continued steadfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers,"  which is not the apostles' doctrine, but Jesus' doctrine for He spoke through the apostles (Holy Spirit/Jesus) by "putting His laws into their mind, and writing them in their hearts" according to "The Promise" under the New Covenant in Jeremiah and Hebrews above.

This is not what "religion" has taught believers, but Scripture!  As I've stated before "religion kills!"  It is through the teachings of "governmental religion" that many will be lost!

working