jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (13 posts)

Why didn't they listen to Noah and save their children by escaping onto the Ark

1. Joseph O Polanco profile image39
    Joseph O Polancoposted 2 years ago

Why didn't they listen to Noah and save their children by escaping onto the Ark like he did?

2. profile image0
    SirDentposted 2 years ago

Simply because, they did not believe him.   For 120 years, Noah warned them of judgment coming and they refused to listen to him. 

When a person is bound, by wickedness in this case, it is hard to break free.  They were deceived and believe the deceiver instead of believing the truth.

1. LoisRyan13903 profile image81
      LoisRyan13903posted 2 years agoin reply to this

Good Comment

2. profile image0
      SirDentposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thank you Lois.  As it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be at the time of the coming of the son of man.  Same scenario today, they just don't believe it.

3. LoisRyan13903 profile image81

Voted Up

3. Kiss andTales profile image79
    Kiss andTalesposted 2 years ago

Thank you for your good comment Sirdent.

4. LoisRyan13903 profile image81
    LoisRyan13903posted 2 years ago

I think Sir Dent should get best answer.  I am sure once the rains began-maybe when it was heavy they believed and maybe tried to save themselves-possibly their children-but it was too late.  I wonder what the world's population was at that time

5. profile image60
    peter565posted 2 years ago

Noah arc itself is a legion that origin due to the ice age melt down.  During the ice age, a lot of modern ocean floor was dry land, due to lower sea level.  Around 10000 years ago, ice age melt down come very sudden, due to quick rise in water level, many costal town become flooded.  The only ancient civilization that survive the flood was ancient Egypt, which during that time, was on higher ground.  Until 50 years ago, Egypt in the oldest civilization that existed we know.  Older civilization are only discover now with advancement of submarine technology and we are finding these older civilization at the bottom of ocean floor.  Many culture have legion similar to Noah arc, all as a result of the ice age melt down flood.

1. Joseph O Polanco profile image39
      Joseph O Polancoposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Prove it, if you can.

2. profile image60
      peter565posted 2 years agoin reply to this
    3. Joseph O Polanco profile image39
      Joseph O Polancoposted 2 years agoin reply to this

You're not making sense. How does any of this prove your outrageous allegations?

4. LoisRyan13903 profile image81

Plus he didn't even answer your question

6. lone77star profile image82
    lone77starposted 2 years ago

I suspect that Noah would not have allowed them. According to a new interpretation of Genesis, the Flood occurred 27,970 BC, right when a very specific species and their half-human hybrid offspring were wiped out, according to science.

You can find out more in my Genesis Bible Commentary series, or my book, "The Bible's Hidden Wisdom, God's Reason for Noah's Flood."

A very specific kind of wickedness, violence and corruption of flesh was eliminated with the Flood -- protecting the future of civilization.

working