What are the 6 ways that Scorpio can be aptly described as the darkest zodiac sign?
fake, calculative, back stabbing, unfaithful, manipulative, self centered, ego centrical… I have to stop here. Sorry for the good Scorpios out there, the ascendant does have an effect, but this is an observation of 30 something years of relatives and friends.
(1) Scorpios are unafraid to explore topics and areas which others consider to be forbidden or taboo. They assert that there is so such thing as a forbidden or taboo subject. They maintain that in order to grow and evolve, one must explore subjects and experience things which conventional culture and society consider to be forbidden and taboo. Besides, they strongly contend that forbidden and taboo are merely societal and man-made constraints.
(2) Scorpios are fascinated with death. They do not fear death at all. They wonder what is the fuss about death. They see death as a fact and part of life. They furthermore view death as evolvement of the human consciousness into a different state. They view death as just....IS.
(3) Scorpios are mysterious people. They exude an aura of mysterious magnetism which draws and attracts others. Others want to know them; however, the former can never really know them. They have THAT GIFT of never fully revealing themselves which drives others totally crazy. Others wonder who is Scorpio really? Only Scorpios really know for sure.
(4) Scorpios are truly .....dark. They love things which others are afraid or queasy about. They are not afraid to explore their subconscious or their innermost selves. They know that they have shadow aspects of their personalities. They also are not afraid of the dark. The dark invigorates them. They see the dark as a time of silence and to reflect.
(5) Scorpios furthermore view the dark as a time to really feel. They and the dark ARE ONE. They contend that they are their true selves in the dark. As was said before, Scorpios love to do things which society feel are forbidden, even suspect. However, to Scorpios, such things are considered to be normal.
(6) Scorpios have a foreboding reputation. One can say that Scorpios' reputations precede them. They are not ones to suffer fools gladly. They also not ones to be trifled with. One can fool and trifle with Scorpio at his/her own peril. The Scorpio sting can be quite venomous-so BEWARE- BEWARE!
by fierycj 8 months ago
Dont put much into Zodiacs but from every indication, and description of all the signs, frankly Scorpios seem to be the most advanced, relentless, go-getters, ballsy, intellectual, and ofcourse - FIERY. Here are some examples of well known Scorpios - Leonardo DiCaprio, Julia Roberts, Calvin Klein,...
by Grace Marguerite Williams 3 years ago
What are the ways that both Scorpio & Pisces can be classified as EXTREME signs?
by Grace Marguerite Williams 2 years ago
What is the FIRST THING that comes to mind at the mention of the word.........SCORPIO?
by deecoleworld 5 years ago
What is your Zodiac Sign? Rep your Sign!!Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, and Pisces.
by aoiffe379 3 years ago
Have you ever thought about who are the maniacs of the zodiac?Can you think of anyone you know?People call it stereotyping but I am vary of Libras even though they are supposed to be the balance sign. One Libra lit a fire in a bin so the alarm would go off.She dyes her hair purple and wants to rule...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|