jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

What is the DARKEST of the two sun signs, Scorpio OR Capricorn? Why?

1. gmwilliams profile image84
    gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago

What is the DARKEST of the two sun signs, Scorpio OR Capricorn?  Why?

Both signs have the reputation of being dark, even sinister.  Why do these two signs have SUCH a REPUTATION? Analytical answers please.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12700362_f260.jpg

2. AMFredenburg profile image79
    AMFredenburgposted 2 years ago

I think they're dark in different ways; Capricorn is somber and can be downright depressive, while Scorpio is a lot more intense and has the reputation of the sting of the scorpion - that sign can get you good, and in a sneaky betraying way.

3. ChristinS profile image96
    ChristinSposted 2 years ago

I'm a Scorpio with Capricorn rising - I tend to embrace the darkness and not shun it - not for any evil doing, but to better understand myself and other people.  Most people run away from the darkness or try to avoid it or pretend they have no dark side etc. and that's not true.  We all have light and dark within us - every sign,  Some of us are just more willing to embrace that aspect of our nature.

For me the subconscious is a fascinating (and often dark) place.  I love it. Allegedly it's a natural thing for Scorpios to be drawn to the dark and mysterious - and I've always kind of matched that aspect of my sign.

Ironically, once I did accept and embrace the darkness, it sort of lost its grip on me. I mellowed out and became a much less intense, less serious person.  smile  I also became more forgiving and empathetic towards others and their struggles.

1. gmwilliams profile image84
      gmwilliamsposted 2 years agoin reply to this

LOVE this answer!

working