jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (31 posts)

Can Any creationists provide any real world evidence for creationism, without us

1. John Colarusso profile image80
    John Colarussoposted 2 years ago

Can Any creationists provide any real world evidence for creationism, without using their holy book?

I am just curious for any creationists, what is your proof and reasoning for what you believe? Obviously your holy book or own personal experiences, but can any of you provide any geographic, mathmatical, scientific, historical, or even logical evidence for why you believe in creationism.  No holy book, no personal relationship or feelings, just straight up facts.
    Thank you I am doing this for research.

2. Kiss andTales profile image81
    Kiss andTalesposted 2 years ago

This is a challenge for me because the bible has all the answers , but I still can attempt the question,
    Just as a project say the making of a robot , what would it take,  to start materials , the robot put together would function say as a human in a mechanical way,
    Head, arms, legs, brain box,  power source,
    How are we made, head, arms, legs, brain, power to function, power to regenerate, power to see , power
    to store infomation, power to reproduce another human.
    Power to heal cells rapidly,  power to express emotions ,
    What is one of the greatest proofs for me is  about the creation of the human body  it has the same amount
    of bones , in the man as in the woman.
    NOTICE.
    The skeleton of an adult human consists of 206 bones. It is composed of 270 bones at birth, which decreases to 206 bones by adulthood after some bones have fused together.[1] It consists of 80 bones in the axial skeleton (28 in skull and 52 in torso) and 126 bones in the appendicular skeleton (32 x 2 in upper extremities including both arms and 31 x 2 in lower extremities including both legs). Many small and often variable bones, such as some sesamoid bones, are not included in this count
    The point here it is exact eveytime , not 300 bones , or 600, or 10 ,20, only because of birth defects we know this would make a change.
    But comparison to the robot parts change up, but ours do not .
    Most Doctors count on it in their profession.
    Also consider organ count , each number , not five kidneys but exactly 2.
    Proof that he is a God of order.
    1Co 14:33 For God is a God not of disorder but of peace.
    This is a great witness of his existence , because if we can believe a robot did not create it self , why can God not create us , as said from dust to clay, from clay the breath of his power house life.

John Colarussoposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Alright, so in yours it is the pattern of human beings that provides your believe? The complexity requires a creator thing? However what about people born with extra organs, some doomed to die, is that a flook or what?

2. getitrite profile image79
      getitriteposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Just as we can believe that the robot did not create itself, we can also believe that God did not create HIMSELF.  So who created God?

3. Kiss andTales profile image81
      Kiss andTalesposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Getit, where is the beginning and end of a perfect circle ?
      Is accepted. He has no beginning or no end we do.

4. John Colarusso profile image80

I admit i have a atheist biast here but i have to say getitrite has a valid point there

5. Kiss andTales profile image81

The point is it does matter to you , but criticism and questions that suit your own views does not make them valid
      But the truth will always stand , not by your demands , but when God decides. He does not die , we live because he lives.

6. John Colarusso profile image80

Look I am inherently curious. I was pretty christian for a long time, as i got older i fell out of my faith and then realized it doesnt make sense to me. My finacee and her family are very christian and i just wonder how people can believe this

7. profile image60
      firework23posted 2 years agoin reply to this

Please disregard the link and comment. I feel sheepish discovering that it was a hoax. I apologize for any of your wasted time due to it.

3. Wissam Qawasmeh profile image74
    Wissam Qawasmehposted 2 years ago

I know you said without using holy book
    but as a Muslim, the Quran told us these things about 1400 years ago by unlettered man
    http://www.miraclesofthequran.com/scientific_index.html
    80% of what he said have proofed
    20% are unknown
    then I assume the creationism is true based on 80% true and 20% unknown

I will admit I did not look at every one of those, i merelt skimmed but I will go through later. However from what ive seen most of these are a stretch at best, and simply putting it merely coincidental with somr just sounding like gibberish.

2. Terrex profile image81
      Terrexposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Make sure to research various sources, not just the one - I fell for a few tricks before, and I do a bit more research nowadays, on websites that are created to expose false claims as they arise.

3. Wissam Qawasmeh profile image74
      Wissam Qawasmehposted 2 years agoin reply to this

@terrex, mention one trick please

4. profile image60

I saw a video of a Chicago Tribune writer researching God proof. I don't recall the name but it was very intrigueing. One part showed a rotifer-microscopic critter-it has a body part that resembles a drive shaft. Cars were made before this was known.

4. wba108@yahoo.com profile image80
    wba108@yahoo.composted 2 years ago

Creationism fits the available facts in nature better than does evolution. You look at the complexity of nature and know that it must have a creator. Evolution lacks a scientific basics and is supported by circular reasoning. The belief in evolution requires blind allegiance to a secular faith. It defies some of the basic laws of nature. I.e. Things tend to go from order to disorder not the other way around. This breaks the 2nd law of thermodynamics, that a system tends to go to equilibrium over time, not to increasing order and complexity.

You literally just spouted every creationist cliche.
      (Sigh)
      What makes you think nature cant?
      Then something as complex as god needs a creator.
      There is sufficent evidence, your belief requires blind faith.
      And the 2nd law doesnt work...like ev

2. wba108@yahoo.com profile image80
      wba108@yahoo.composted 2 years agoin reply to this

If God is supernatural,  wouldn't  He defy natural law? As for evolution, did male and female organisms evolve together or separately? Or what good would an eye be in the supposed million years that it took to evolve?

3. John Colarusso profile image80

It adapts to situations, male and female originally started out as both a-sexual organisms. Do i know all the answers, no, because i am in the process of learning it. And god if super natural why cant he prove himself and the eye will be my nxt cmnt

4. wba108@yahoo.com profile image80
      wba108@yahoo.composted 2 years agoin reply to this

What if God doesn't want to prove Himself? What if He's looking for faith? Not a blind faith but a measure of faith that comes from a love for Him?

5. John Colarusso profile image80

However in response to god and faith,why create beings that he knows require more than bling faith from a contradictory book, fo you believe in allah, same difference. Do you believe in greek gods, same differenece. Faith is not a reason to believe.

6. Kiss andTales profile image81

I like your comment wba, because we need him, he has the answers , the cures, the future of continued life, he is not intimidated by humans who do not accept him in any form
      Because he keeps living while our days are not sure.

7. John Colarusso profile image80

Why is your all knowing all powerful god need his ego stroked, why is the "proof" always the same shtick over and over. Faith, has to be creation, too complex.
      Why can't you guys ever have validity, a fossil out of place for example?

5. profile image60
    firework23posted 2 years ago

This is fantastic in explaining God as creator:
    http://dailycurrant.com/2013/02/01/mess … -sequence/
    I have also been fascinated by the 'code' hidden in the unending stream of numbers in pi. Fibbonacci's sequence is also fascinating when considering perfection. All of these things are solid science based clues to God's existence. Because the odds of perfect in random are quite slim. Hope this helps.

1. profile image60

I would like to add that although I am fascinated by science it is not the reason I believe. I have blind faith and because of such I have had many experiences to validate my blind faith in God. I mention science because that's what you requested.

6. profile image0
    Commander Timmyposted 2 years ago

I think you get the best answer from God, when you go to see him, after your heart stops beating, you poop your last poop, and breath your last breathe. Isn't life and death the best example?

Silly question. Focus on helping and loving others, not asking questions, you know you aren't eve going to bother to understand.

Your not ready for an answer. Answers like these will change your life.

Why focus on fighting your way into a worm hole, just to upset good people.

I love helping, if i had more time I'd volunteer more. However that is not the question at hand, i understand perfectly fine, your guys logic just speaks nocoherent sensr to me.

2. profile image60

Did you go to my link? It talks about a message found at Harvard University in the human genome coded in aramaic. It said "Hello my children, this is Yahweh, the one true Lord. You have found creation's secret. Now share it peacefully with the world"

7. HeadlyvonNoggin profile image87
    HeadlyvonNogginposted 2 years ago

I think it's first important to know and understand what you're looking for. We're talking about something that was specifically described as being spiritual, and not physical. So it would be illogical to look for physical evidence.

So what would evidence of creation, or should we say deliberate creation, look like? What are we looking for? Manual manipulation of natural processes? If God is the creator of the natural world, why would He then need to manipulate the natural processes of His own creation to realize what He wills? Are we looking for magic? What would magic look like in physical evidence? Just a gap in understanding where there's no natural/physical explanation for how something changed from one state to another? Would that not just be seen as a gap in understanding that we don't yet understand? There's plenty of gaps.

I know you specified "no holy book", but I think it's relevant. I have a hub I invite you to read that shows that the creation account is scientifically accurate. That would be about those closest you could come to having "proof".

Without that I'd say DNA is the best evidence. To find out we actually have coded information embedded in our cells, information that is passed on and then used to construct future generations of complex organisms, is a pretty good indicator for intelligent intent being involved.

But a natural world that by all appearances seems to have formed itself is exactly what we should expect to see if the God described in the bible is real. A natural world that 'banged' forth from a single point and became all of this. And all of this being the result of what was already present there in that singularity where it all began. The values of the natural laws were set, the behaviors of matter and energy already set, and that resulted in all of this, including intelligent self-aware beings on at least one planet.

Personally I don't find it much of an argument. It should be obvious that this was all deliberately intended and not just some big cosmic accident. I'll end with a personal favorite quote from someone I admire, the creator of South Park ...

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories — which are greatly, wonderfully ridiculous — the silliest one I’ve ever heard is, ‘Yeah, there’s this big, giant universe and it’s expanding and it’s all going to collapse on itself and we’re all just here, just because… That to me, is the most ridiculous explanation ever." - Trey Parker

Regarding the quote, he believes like nothing and chooses to ignore it. Everything else, you would  think there would be evidence in thr physical relm  as consequences of the spiritual.

2. HeadlyvonNoggin profile image87
      HeadlyvonNogginposted 2 years agoin reply to this

The evidence IS the physical. Look, you can't see the mind, can you? You can't see the will that drives people to do the things they do. Not all things that exist can be detected. So, logically, if anything's undetectable, there's probably more.

8. Readmikenow profile image96
    Readmikenowposted 2 years ago

Isn't that like asking a scientist to explain things in the world without referring to a scientific theory? Both take faith. All scientific theories have flaws.  Some more than others.

working