jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

What Is The Best Ghost Story You Ever Heard Or Experienced?

1. PhoenixV profile image77
    PhoenixVposted 2 years ago

What Is The Best Ghost Story You Ever Heard Or Experienced?

2. Kailua-KonaGirl profile image92
    Kailua-KonaGirlposted 2 years ago

Having a spirit in the car with me that saved my life. You can read about my experiences and the experiences of others on my Hub "Haunted Hawaii - Spirits of the Pacific".

1. profile image57
      Norine Williamsposted 2 years agoin reply to this

My granddaughter and I were in accident w/my sis & landed upside down n rain. Grandchild found way out. Man (ghost) offered her quilt. Turned around to thank & GONE! We still have quilt!

3. profile image60
    peg2posted 2 years ago

I think it depends on who you are watching the ghost story with as to the best .  As far as movies, The Poltergeist I and 2,  Ghostbusters, The Innocents, The Others, The  Sixth Sense, The Haunting, The Uninvited, A Tale of Two Sisters, Shutter, and The Ring are all good movies.

4. profile image57
    Norine Williamsposted 2 years ago

The Holy "Ghost" (aka Jesus; aka Holy Spirit; aka GOD; aka ALL and not only three or "The Trinity")! 

Acts 1:8 says it better than I could ever say, "But ye shall receive POWER, after the Holy Spirit (Ghost) is come upon you..."

If ALL only KNEW the POWER of the Holy Ghost they would seek Him and His righteousness which entails too numerous benefits to mention!

working