jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Do you believe in God?

1. profile image60
    Ankita1203posted 2 years ago

Do you believe in God?

2. RLWalker LM profile image77
    RLWalker LMposted 2 years ago

I refer you to en.wikipedia.org/wiki/existence_of_god

Better minds and better characters than my own have tackled this problem from every which way and after thousands of years there is still no conclusion.

I do not believe in the existence or non-existence of God. I simply don't know.

1. profile image57
      Norine Williamsposted 2 years agoin reply to this

RL: I'll ask u as I've asked others who "don't know" or believe.  Provide a book published BEFORE Bible, with as many ACCURATE "Prophecies? How could this be w/o a GOD?

Matt 16:4= "no signs" only Lk 21:25!
      Heb 2:4; I Cor 12:11 ("AS HE WILLS")

3. profile image57
    Norine Williamsposted 2 years ago

I have asked "ALL" on HP, to provide a book written BEFORE Bible containing as many ACCURATE prophecies as the Bible and no one has responded.  Why?  Because they know book requested does not exist!  I continue by asking "Who else "BUT GOD" could have predicted events 1000 of years in advance with such ACCURACY?  They Know but refuse to accept; consequently, providing "weak" justification for continuing in their "lifestyles" (sin) or retaliate by "slandering!"

Well, TRUTH will always win!  To "LIE" (or manipulate) displays no sign of LOVE!  John 15:13 says "GREATER LOVE hath no man than this, (LISTEN PEOPLE) "To lay down his life for his friends."  What does this mean? Jump in front of gunfire to prevent friend from being killed? NOPE!  It means TELLING FRIENDS TRUTH WHETHER ONE LIKES OR NOT AND BEING PERSECUTED (Jesus Was), RIDICULED (Jesus was), LOOSE WHAT MAN CALLS "SELF RESPECT" (Jesus SURE did for they spat on Him), FROM GOD'S WORD!

Yes, I believe in GOD and ALL of HIS WORD!  There are somethings I (flesh) wish were not in Bible also, but who are we but creations?  THE ALMIGHTY GOD SAID in Isaiah 55:11 "So shall my word BE that goeth forth out of my mouth; it SHALL NOT RETURN "VOID," but IT "SHALL ACCOMPLISH" THAT WHICH "I PLEASE," AND IT "SHALL PROSPER" IN THE THING WHERETO I SENT IT!"   

"Creations," LISTEN! 

"GOD is NOT MAN that HE SHOULD LIE..." (Numbers 23:19)!