jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

How true is the premise that good always triumph over evil? Will good eventually

1. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago

How true is the premise that good always triumph over evil? Will good eventually overcome all

evil or it evil an inevitable part of the natural and human condition? Analytical answers please or perhaps someone can write a VERY INTERESTING hub on the topic at hand.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12717514_f260.jpg

2. jksouthard profile image78
    jksouthardposted 2 years ago

Given the evidence of the evolution of hominids from about 3.something million years ago to the present, we hominids have survived because we cared for one another and cooperated.  Our survival depended on it.  Along the way there was evil and good but good prevailed thus far or we would not number 7.3 or so billion ... up from less than a million just 65K years ago.  Think of it this way, we have grown in population by 5 billion in less than the last 100 years.  The number of psychopaths in our population range around 3%(est) of the total population that means about 210,000,000 of the world's population could be medically certified as psychopaths....WOW.  That is a large number.  They get more than their share of the news.  Yet, that leaves almost 7,000,000,000,000 who are not psychopathic...enough to overcome evil.  This is just an example.  Let me put it this way, when evil overcomes good...we all die.  Nah.  Won't happen.  Good humans have a big head start on the bad ones.  The same goes for me....my good far outdistances my bad and that's good.  Am working to keep it that way as I stumble along to my end.

1. Michaela Osiecki profile image78
      Michaela Osieckiposted 2 years agoin reply to this

That's also desist in thinking that all clinical psychopaths are violent criminals, okay?

2. jksouthard profile image78
      jksouthardposted 2 years agoin reply to this

You are correct, of course.  Just an awareness of potential and an opportunity for caring.

3. bradmasterOCcal profile image29
    bradmasterOCcalposted 2 years ago

When I look at the world today, the answer to your question is evil trumps good, as it has since the beginning of recorded history.
    Feel free to delete my answer, for any reason.

working