Will You help Pray for Paris?

Jump to Last Post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)
  1. clivewilliams profile image85
    clivewilliamsposted 2 years ago

Will You help Pray for Paris?

Paris attacked by terrorists again

2. manatita44 profile image83
    manatita44posted 2 years ago

Of course, even more so at this time. The Earth is the Lord's and we are all His children. Higher blessings, Clive.

3. Ericdierker profile image43
    Ericdierkerposted 2 years ago

Of course we do and I will. There is something almost to easy in praying for the victims. In my home we also pray for the souls of the haters. The victims will find and know peace in their time. But the haters may never ever get that chance. As you put it, Paris.

1. manatita44 profile image83
      manatita44posted 2 years agoin reply to this

Yes, Eric. So happy and delighted you said this. The seeds of vengeance or hate need to be vanquished, before Love can shine. Like I said above, we are ALL His children. Much Love, my Friend.

2. Ericdierker profile image43
      Ericdierkerposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thank you my friend, prayer is far more potent than any bomb. Change hearts not whether the breathe or not, when we can. Fighting and diligence get plenty of our money and attention - souls is a good focus point for all.

4. clivewilliams profile image85
    clivewilliamsposted 2 years ago

We pray for all victims in Paris, Syria, America, The caribbean, Europe, Africa and all other nations who have suffered under the hands of the wicked. Those who seek to enslave our minds and our freedoms in the name of Religion, One world Order or any other man made need.

5. getitrite profile image77
    getitriteposted 2 years ago

If I thought that prayer actually worked, YES, of course I would be praying for what happened, not only in Paris, but also the terrorist attacks on other parts of the globe that we seem to think not so important.
    Conversely, I prefer to take some type of action.
    For instance, If this is considered an act of war, then I believe that there should be swift military retaliation, and everyone who can contribute their service should step forward.
    I believe that we should stop indoctrinating children(worldwide)so that they wont grow up and be easily brain washed into committing such atrocities.

1. clivewilliams profile image85
      clivewilliamsposted 2 years agoin reply to this

i hope before any retaliation out of anger the facts are correctly given. The world is filled with deception.

2. manatita44 profile image83
      manatita44posted 2 years agoin reply to this

Yes, that too.

It is the Light of Conciousness and our prayers to the One which is giving humanity this extra wisdom. Much Needed! keep praying. Peace.

3. getitrite profile image77
      getitriteposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I have good reason to disagree. The reason is that:  prayer has been found to have no affect whatsoever on anything...and those findings have come through rigorous scientific observations. I can feel empathy for the French, but magic does not work.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)