jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How Do You View Islam?

1. mahsa setareh profile image82
    mahsa setarehposted 22 months ago

How Do You View Islam?

How do you view Islam and the Muslim people around you? What do you think about them?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12961961_f260.jpg

2. bradmasterOCcal profile image31
    bradmasterOCcalposted 22 months ago

didn't like my answer, your call, your ?
    It doesn't change me.

3. LoliHey profile image56
    LoliHeyposted 22 months ago

There is nothing wrong with Muslim people.  They are normal people.  However, their religion is false.  Muhammad was the deceived deceiver.  He was confronted by a demonic entity calling itself Allah and the rest was downhill from there.  Christ died for Muslim people, you, I, and everyone else. They need the gospel just as bad as anyone.

4. tamarawilhite profile image91
    tamarawilhiteposted 22 months ago

Muslims say it means peace, when it really means submission - to submit as less than, either to Allah or to Muslims if you are non-Muslim.
    And while they say it is peaceful and all violence stops if everyone converts, the Sunni-Shia warring of the past 1400 years proves that's a lie. As is the suicide bomber in Hashd al-Shaabi, a Shiite group, that blew himself up at a kids' soccer game in Iraq last week to kill Sunnis. When there are no non-Muslims, you see Muslims regularly kill each other, after calling each other apostates first.
    And that's separate from both Sunni and Shia regularly killing Almadiyya Muslims, who can be compared to Unitarian Christians as open minded. The British Almadiya Muslim who wished fellow Brits a happy Easter was one of the peaceful Muslims, and his Muslim neighbor who killed him within hours of doing so is why people have such a bad opinion of Islam.

working