jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Have you ever seen, what appears to be, a UFO?

1. writerjrose profile image77
    writerjroseposted 22 months ago

Have you ever seen, what appears to be, a UFO?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12976039_f260.jpg

2. cheaptrick profile image73
    cheaptrickposted 22 months ago

Ive seen plenty of things that 'appear' to be UFO's...hell,when my son was born I would have sworn HE was an Alien...sure looked like one...still have my doubts...just haven't figured out where he parked his ship...yet...

writerjroseposted 22 months agoin reply to this

lol amusing

2. Sneha Sunny profile image83
      Sneha Sunnyposted 22 months agoin reply to this

hahaha! That's hilarious.

3. Sneha Sunny profile image83
    Sneha Sunnyposted 22 months ago

No I have not but I'd love to see one! I guess aliens don't come to my country. They like the US more. lol. P.S: Just kidding. I do have an open mind and believe that the existence of extra-terrestrial beings is not impossible. The universe is mysterious. smile

writerjroseposted 22 months agoin reply to this

I agree, I think anything is possible. Though I'm not sure how I'd react if I actually saw one! Thanks for your thought smile

4. LoisRyan13903 profile image81
    LoisRyan13903posted 22 months ago

I was outside with my daughter and her boyfriend looking at the  stars.  i noticed one that seemed a little brighter than the others.  Her boyfriend noticed it was moving.  And it was in a circular motion.  Not really sure what it was.  Too high for a helicopter and sure it wasn't a plane.

5. sinzzer profile image61
    sinzzerposted 10 months ago

Yes iv seen them, they are not what i aspect-ed to be.They look like magic!No joke!

working