jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Have you ever seen a UFO and if yes, describe what you saw.

1. crazycatman profile image70
    crazycatmanposted 7 years ago

Have you ever seen a UFO and if yes, describe what you saw.

2. peterxdunn profile image60
    peterxdunnposted 7 years ago

I have - on two occasions - seen things that could not be easily explained. I have written two hubs about these sightings and another that might go someway toward explaining how they work.

You might also be interested in an article (hub) I wrote about crop circles. This article was 'linked to' by the Massachussetts Institute of Technology's online campus magazine: Daylife.

3. Brooke Ashley profile image56
    Brooke Ashleyposted 7 years ago

I'm not sure if I have or not. It's really strange actually. I remember in great detail riding in the back seat of the car when I was probably 4 or 5 years old, and I lean my head back to look out of the backseat window to see a huge UFO. I can remember the family stopping at a gas station and everything, however nobody else remembers this. It could be a dream, but it is as vivid as a memory and I've had it my whole life.

4. zduckman profile image61
    zduckmanposted 6 years ago

I have seen the same ship twice...both times with witnesses.....it looked like a landing capsule in shape...but was covered in lights....saw once at night once during the day. In daytime encounter it left a military jet ....like it was standing still and disappeared over the horizon