jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

If a man gets 72 virgins in paradise, where do they come from? What do women ge

1. dianetrotter profile image74
    dianetrotterposted 22 months ago

If a man gets 72 virgins in paradise, where do they come from?  What do women get?  They birth men.

Muslim men get 72 virgins.  It is not clear where they come from.  Women that give birth to men cannot be virgins.  What do they have to look forward to.

2. Link10103 profile image75
    Link10103posted 22 months ago

72 virgin men? Idk.

The whole thing doesn't make any logical sense so I wouldn't really push onward a whole bunch...

3. Ann810 profile image81
    Ann810posted 22 months ago

Poor Muslims, they seem to get deceived more and more by the king of deception. They shouldn't be in a hurry to get to their so called paradise for their 72 virgins, sounds like lust-buckets. I see why so many Muslims are converting to true Christianity, they become conscious in their spirit to the TRUTH.

dianetrotterposted 22 months agoin reply to this

Ann, I hear that more and more people are converting to Islam.  That's another thing.  I would really like to ask new converts what helped them make their decisions.

4. LoliHey profile image56
    LoliHeyposted 22 months ago

It's a fallacy.  There are no 72 virgins waiting for any Muslim man.  And even if there were, what would he do after he were done with them? 
    In actuality, Jesus is the ONLY way to heaven.  So any Muslim man worshipping Allah is worshipping a false god.  I guess Muhammad or one of his followers made up the 72 virgins thing to get other men to do what they wanted.  Sort of like when the Pope told European men that if they went to fight in the Crusades, they would not have to endure purgatory (another myth) and go straight to heaven. 
    So don't worry about where they come from.  Where they come from is from men's imaginations.

1. Link10103 profile image75
      Link10103posted 22 months agoin reply to this

And an eternal paradise where you happily live forever with [most] of your loved ones...0 chance of that being made up by men's imaginations?

No bias there surely.

2. dianetrotter profile image74

It seems as if the focus is on the men and their virgins.  I'm wondering how long they will be virgins.  Will anyone be concerned about Allah?

5. bradmasterOCcal profile image32
    bradmasterOCcalposted 22 months ago

Diane

This is just another reason why men created God. Man doesn't really mean mankind, it only means Men in most contexts, especially in religion and government.

So for breaking a commandment, Thou Shalt Not Kill, the Man gets 72 virgins to last for Eternity. Hard to believe that many great mathematicians were born in the Middle East. A virgin is like having an unopened can of soda, once you open it, the newness is gone forever.

What happens to the used to be virgins? Are they recycled, and repackaged as new?

Brad, I'm scratching my head.  I would really like to understand how this is real to them.  I hope we will get a response from a Muslim.  I'm not trying to be critical.  I would like to understand how this works.

2. bradmasterOCcal profile image32
      bradmasterOCcalposted 22 months agoin reply to this

Diane
      I don't get it either. It would be interesting if someone from that culture could explain it for the rest of us.

working