jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

What was one challenging time where you had to decide wether to walk away or try

1. threekeys profile image80
    threekeysposted 20 months ago

What was one challenging time where you had to decide wether to walk away or try harder. How did

that make you feel? And what was the ripple affect (if any) of that decision for you or that person?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13157283_f260.jpg

2. WiccanSage profile image95
    WiccanSageposted 20 months ago

The one time that stands out for me was when I found out I was pregnant with my daughter. I was a young girl with a troubled past and had been going down the wrong road. It was a real crossroads for me. I was terrified but I wanted to make a better life for us, and that started me down a different path. I think it worked out well for both of us. I may have made mistakes along the way, but I've got few regrets.

1. threekeys profile image80
      threekeysposted 20 months agoin reply to this

You made it.
      I understand about "what could have happened if".....this is a hard one...I guess we just got to make it okay with what we have now

2. WiccanSage profile image95
      WiccanSageposted 20 months agoin reply to this

3Keys thank you. It is a hard one. I appreciate my life so much, & my beautiful girl (now 25, lol) is one of the best things in it. But I realize it could have very easily gone a different way. Gotta move forward, we hold the reins.

working