jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Do you celebrate halloween?

1. DH Reviews profile image54
    DH Reviewsposted 16 months ago

Do you celebrate halloween?

2. RTalloni profile image89
    RTalloniposted 16 months ago

We wonder why tiny ones are anxious and have nightmares. Why young children are violent and older children commit crimes that once were never spoken of in their hearing. Exposure to every ugly, hateful, hideous sight and sound is not funny business for their hearts and minds.

No, we do not participate in it. Though grownups have the freedom to expose themselves to these things and though they think they are not really affected by them, the truth is that there is a bigger picture they choose to ignore. A society that embraces what is monstrous and gruesome will see the consequences.

Choosing that which is beautiful, graceful, and admirable over that which is grim and vicious preserves personalities, lives, and societies. Degradation is the outcome of choosing the outrageous.  But, hey, it's all done in fun, right?

1. celafoe profile image61
      celafoeposted 16 months agoin reply to this

the useless churches do not teach the truth about the satanic holiday.   you know they  cannot  be upsetting people with truth risk and risk losing a tithe losing

3. Paxash profile image98
    Paxashposted 16 months ago

I privately celebrate Halloween by watching some horror movies, but I don't really live in an area where people are having parties or going trick or treating. I'm 24, so I wouldn't go around in costume, but I wouldn't mind being able to give out candy. Unfortunately we live along a major road and it isn't really safe for kids to go door to door and cross the street.

1. celafoe profile image61
      celafoeposted 16 months agoin reply to this

No real Christian celebrates halloween

working